LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nighttime Diapers

So i've been wearing Bambinos for my diaper wearing at night and in the morning but when im asleep the bambino has been falling apart, Is this a manufacturing problem or do i need to find a diaper that is designed for sleeping in? If the second one does anyone have a suggestion?

I am a bed wetter, and I toss and turn during the night. I'm constantly changing brands, the best that has worked for me is Bambinos, Abena X4's and Wellness, The dry 27's tape system is weird to tape securely.

The trick is to get as much padding up front as possible. which mean the rear of the diaper has to be lower than the front. Right now I am using Provider's Choice active plus (not the active ultra) stuffed (pamperchu's method) with either a huggies overnight or a goodnight :D I came into a couple of cases of Huggies and Goodnights for the right price :D.

The inside of the diaper is tearing around the crotch region and releasing all that fluffy stuff. Makes clean ups a pain and my fiancee quite unhappy. Luckily the plastic pants has kept it sealed inside so the clean up is minimal and the bed doesn't get filled with all those things.

my guess is your scratching it in your sleep. Try some plastic pants over it. If the pants get torn your doing it in your sleep and then im not sure how to fix it other than get use to it ... or ... mittens :0)

Edit.. the inside i misread. Not sure how that is happening at all. Clumping or tearing the outside yeh but the inside only? Maby you got a bad batch and the seems are not good?