LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the difference between regular abena diapers like say an L2 and the delta form diapers? I ordered some molicare supers from xpmedical ( i like them) they have cloth like sides and are purple. I've tried looking at other websites and mostly all I find is the super plus, I did find them on one site(can't remember atm) and they were blue. I looked at the review section on here and they're pink. Is xpmedical the only place that sells the purple ones? And how do the purple ones compare to the blue and pink? Are they the same just different colors?

I posted some reviews of diapers over in the DL forum. Might be useful to you. I cover the difference between the Super Plus and Super somewhat.

http://www.dailydiap...l=&fromsearch=1

In terms of your questions specifically,

What is the difference between regular abena diapers like say an L2 and the delta form diapers?

Thickness/absorbency. The Abena numbering system is in reference to that. The 4's, aka X-Plus, are the thickest. Deltaforms the 3 the next and so forth.

I ordered some molicare supers from xpmedical ( i like them) they have cloth like sides and are purple. I've tried looking at other websites and mostly all I find is the super plus, I did find them on one site(can't remember atm) and they were blue. I looked at the review section on here and they're pink. Is xpmedical the only place that sells the purple ones? And how do the purple ones compare to the blue and pink? Are they the same just different colors?

This is as best as I understand it.

Super Plus - these all come in purple regardless of size. They're all plastic and one of the thicker diapers on the market.

Super - these come in I believe blue (s), light purple (m), and purple (l). They are significantly thinner than the Super Plus and have the cloth sides.

Premium Soft - I think this is basically the cloth backed version of the Super Plus. I'm not sure though as I have never seen them for sale and never tried them. Probably never will as I have no interest in cloth backed diapers. They kind of look like Abenas with white backing and blue markings.

Comfort - this is actually a whole line from what I can tell. I haven't really seen them for sale anywhere but I think they are all cloth backed. I'm not sure exactly how they differ but one of them is the pink one pictured in the reviews section.

I'd suggest trying the Molicare Super Plus if you like the Super. The rest of the line, doesn't really seem all that worthwhile to track down.