LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2012 Changes

I don't know if it's been said but maybe a rating system for the stories. Maybe organizing them a little more would be beneficial.

Agreed. I'm love to know before clicking if its M/m, M/f, F/m, or F/f.

• 2 weeks later...

M\any of the stories on the link from the home page have little boxes in the text rather than punctuation marks. This is distracting and I would hope that at least new posts could be corrected. Thanks.

How about a few more options under "Diapers" on our sidebar? like Incontinent DL, Incontinent AB, Incontinent ABDL, incontinent Babyfur?

Little Boys and Little Girls "rooms" in Adult Kids When Wetville was in its heyday we had "The Little Girls' Doll House" and "The Little Boys' Tree House". I could bring to the latter things about some of the great 1950's /60's toys thtat were almost enoughtfun to take me away from my dollies

Here's an idea. Could we have two instances of the chat room? One for people looking for mommies, daddies, hookups, cybering, etc.. and another for people that just want to bs and talk about diapers and such. I think that might solve some of the problems people have with the chat.