LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feedback On My Site - Articles And Original Stories

Hey all, I'm a new member to this awesome community and looking to get some feedback, and possible link exchanges with fellow members. I'm a secret diaper lover and experienced adult baby, and as a writer I finally decided to put my talents to use. My blog is here:

http://www.adultbabydiaperfetish.com

I would love some feedback on the site (design, content, topics you'd like covered), and really looking to find other babies to do some link exchanges with!

Please, be nice mommy!

post-37284-0-00803900-1316787862_thumb.p

ps, I'm a web developer and writer by trade, though I decided to concentrate on the content in this case. If any other babies are having issues with their websites, just PM and I'll see if I can help you out - CSS and Wordpress my speciality!

:baby:

post-37284-0-00803900-1316787862_thumb.p

It is OK but as a 5 year old non-sissy LG still in diapers and rubber panties I feel left out.

It did not take you long. More in the way of girls' things. I do not know how much of the girls' things you saw. You could not have seen it all in that short a time. Maybe more about "rubber" diapers. You might want to look at my maeterial in Cloth Diapers and Panties. What would be nice is a rubber diaper that one did not have to stand up if one needs to wet but could be wet laying down and still have the wet get into the cloth diaper. Your tip about nappies are meaningless since we are exclusively cloth diaper/rubber panties. RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME is more in the line of "Adult Kid" than Adult Baby

I do not know what you meant by the "rubber sheet" since I do not know what you have looked at

I am pretty sure that if you took a good look at it, you would switch from "Sissy" to "Girl" and have had so many "rubber diape" moments that you would be wet and tired and feel like a 5 year old RubberRuffles girl.