LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Kins

i have 50 onezies in assorted colors from babbykins 25 are lap neck and 25 are tank top , and i don't know if jenny is still making them but i have a bunch of snap crotch golf shirts that she made last year for me.

Enjoy them disposables are okay but every time you wear and wash that cloth diaper it will get softer and softer, i have been wearing cloth for 6 or so years now and it's one of the greatest investments i have made

Nappy

ive got a selection of kins stuff and i will say that the quality is great!

Though ive only got a few of their regular onesies, which work great but dont really fit my wardrobe as far as wearing to work, i usually wear them under my regular shirts. one of these days i will be trying their "golf shirt" onesies.

Just got my first cloth diaper plastic pants and onezie from Baby Kins and it might be the greatest thing since sliced bread. So nice and thick.

Awesome! My first order of cloth diapers (ever) is due to be shipped tomorrow :3

I always wear disposables but i figured i'd check what the hype is about cloth, i see in your post that they're thick? How thick are they? Which one did you get? I ordered 2 doublers to make sure it would be thick and absorbent enough ... did i go overkill ?

Tell me all the juicy details :3~

Necros <3