LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not A Sissy But Would Love To Feel Like One

lilkitten13

Ok this is kinda odd and maybe the wrong place to put this. But I'm a girl but kinda butch like a wear a dress maybe once a year tops. I tend to wear more cute stuff when I'm trying to act little but being a girl their is very little embarrassed in this. Felling embarrassed makes me feel more little so I was wondering if anyone would give me tips on I don't know how to be more girly . I don't have much money and can't order anything or hide anything big but is their something that could make me feel like more of a little girl.

Sorry if this is offensive in any way I feel like it may be not sure. I am just really cluless when it comes to this kidna thing I'm just getting odd feelings around this kinda area and its confusing me.

• 2 months later...

i ware panties over my diaper when i am home and when i'm out i just ware panties and i don't ware make up i'm too young *giggles*

Odd... your profile has changed from being a male sissy to being a "gender, female" and "girl." I don't care what you list yourself as.

My point of this post is that you still haven't corrected other oddities you've posted along with somehow you still haven't understood the word is "wear," NOT "ware."

Odd... your profile has changed from being a male sissy to being a "gender, female" and "girl." I don't care what you list yourself as.

My point of this post is that you still haven't corrected other oddities you've posted along with somehow you still haven't understood the word is "wear," NOT "ware."

i wear panties over my diaper when i am home and when i'm out i just ware panties and i don't ware make up i'm too young *giggles*

yes i miss spell the word agine the main reason i change is my mommie told me tooo i am a girl and i do wear my panties over my diaper just panties when i go out