LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discreet Billing?

hi all. I am getting ready to place an order for some diapers online, its my first time. I am planning on going through XP medical, and i know they say that all of their stuff comes in the mail discreetly, which is a must for me (I have a roommate). The discreet billing comes into play because my checking account is MY account, but its still under my dads account. I did it this way in an emergency situation for me, my dad would have access to my money if needed it. So what websites are safe and secure to order from, that bill discreetly and ship discreetly. Thanks much,

Ryan S.

Amazon.com. Someone looking at the statement can of course tell you bought something, but they can't tell *what* you bought. And of course with Amazon it could be anything! Look for products sold by or "fulfilled by" Amazon and they'll come in generic Amazon packaging.

XP is safe in the sense that it doesn't say "XP Medical" or anything about diapers on your card. However, a little googling, one could probably figure it out. If you're that concerned, why don't you open a second account and put enough money in it to cover your online purchases?

XP is safe in the sense that it doesn't say "XP Medical" or anything about diapers on your card. However, a little googling, one could probably figure it out. If you're that concerned, why don't you open a second account and put enough money in it to cover your online purchases?

Why not just take the cash and go buy a preloaded credit card and use that.

XP is safe in the sense that it doesn't say "XP Medical" or anything about diapers on your card.

Oh yes it does! This transaction was put through last Friday (with what I assume is the transaction number blanked out :P):

bllxc.png

If you want discrete, do what moi said and use Amazon. They sell *everything* so there's no way to know what the item was... It could be anything from a vibrator to a copy of War and Peace to a can of baked beans....