LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lonley 19/m Utica Ny Dl

Guest robdpr

I know its rare to find other DL's but here goes...i'm a 19/m from Utica NY and i want to meet others dl's for friendship. Its a secret of mine so it would be nice to just talk to someone about it and ask them how there day in diapers went!!! I really wanna meet someone in person...i'm straight and id like to meet a diaper lover girls...but i know thats really rare...mainly because they don't express their true feelings for diapers because us guys have to scare them and freak them out...but i'm not that way...i'm just here to make friends either online or in person...If your a guy thats cool we can become friends and just chat about diapers and such...dosn't really matter who you are...the one thing that does kinda freak me out is when people much older then me start talking to me...other then that i'm pretty good with people.

Well i hope to hear from...well...anyone....

post-1077-1142158945_thumb.jpg here is a pic of myself...and i have some more @ www.myspace.com/robdpr

byeeeeeees

post-1077-1142158945_thumb.jpg

Welcome Rob, nice to see another dl join. I know where your coming from. Because when I joined it all seemed so overwelming! But don't worry there are some really friendly people here. And if you get in live chat you'll get to talk to some of them. Thier are some wierdo's but they are way out numbered by good people. I'm a strait male looking for friends to talk to. I have had alot of responses fom gay men, you just have to overlook that. I'm a adultbaby and diaperlover, but I'm sure whatever your inerests are you'll be accepted here with open arms. Don't fret about meeting another girl, just do what yo can on the site and I'm sure it will pay off. Well if you'd like to talk just send me a message, I look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome Rob, nice to see another dl join. I know where your coming from. Because when I joined it all seemed so overwelming! But don't worry there are some really friendly people here. And if you get in live chat you'll get to talk to some of them. Thier are some wierdo's but they are way out numbered by good people. I'm a strait male looking for friends to talk to. I have had alot of responses fom gay men, you just have to overlook that. I'm a adultbaby and diaperlover, but I'm sure whatever your inerests are you'll be accepted here with open arms. Don't fret about meeting another girl, just do what yo can on the site and I'm sure it will pay off. Well if you'd like to talk just send me a message, I look forward to hearing from you!

Wow thanx...yeah you can hit me up anytime and we can chat...I feel like i'm one of the good DL's now...not like that weirdo who sent like 4 posts up there about meeting a diaper girl

• 1 year later...

I know its rare to find other DL's but here goes...i'm a 19/m from Utica NY and i want to meet others dl's for friendship. Its a secret of mine so it would be nice to just talk to someone about it and ask them how there day in diapers went!!! I really wanna meet someone in person...i'm straight and id like to meet a diaper lover girls...but i know thats really rare...mainly because they don't express their true feelings for diapers because us guys have to scare them and freak them out...but i'm not that way...i'm just here to make friends either online or in person...If your a guy thats cool we can become friends and just chat about diapers and such...dosn't really matter who you are...the one thing that does kinda freak me out is when people much older then me start talking to me...other then that i'm pretty good with people.

Well i hope to hear from...well...anyone....

post-1077-1142158945_thumb.jpg here is a pic of myself...and i have some more @ www.myspace.com/robdpr

byeeeeeees

Rob perhaps I could be your friend?

• 3 months later...
Guest atrus

I'm a newbie to this site...Straight male, dl, utica area. just wanted to give a shout out. I'm still embarrassed by my affliction. are you the same way? well get ahold of me if your interested in a friend