LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I don't post that often as I really do not know that to say to people in general. I just get nervous when around groups of people. But I must share this experience. About a week ago I finally got off my !@#$! and decided to take the offer of a coworker to move in with him and get out of my parents house. Now my job keeps us traveling a lot, but with me going to school the road jobs are off limits for me :) sometimes its nice to be intelligent "spelling does not count".

Anyway I decided that I have always wanted to try the huse anal rings.

http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HDC&Product_Code=218123&Category_Code=A3

I must say these are awesome. They take a bit to get even the smallest one in but it is sooo worth it. Ever wanted to experience anal incontinence. These are for you!!!!

I have had the small plug in for a little over an hour now and have severely loaded my molicare. When you put one in you must be ready right then to get diapered cause for me it came out right away with NO warning.

If you like anal play and are willing to try something different or are just looking for that solution to try out incontinence try these plugs you will not be left wanting.

I have those. I have managed to get the middle sized one in, but it took patience and the use of my longer ripple butt plug, which I stuck through the middle of the Huse plug to help get things started. The harness for keeping these hollow plugs in is a must. Unfortunately, they only really work if the feces are runny enough, otherwise they get stuck in the plug. That said, all you need is a little oral bisacodyl laxative to reform the consistency of your pooh to make it work really well.

Based on what was charged for these plugs though, I will probably never buy anything from them again.