LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Had My First Poop Yesterday!

Hi everyone, I had my first Poo in a nappy yesterday (well since I was a baby anyway)!!!!

I've never really been into 'scat' but I was in my garden (watching a cute lad sagger :blush: ) and thought I'd have a go at wetting myself, well all things being equal I felt the pressure building up in the wrong end :unsure: and thought to myself "what the hell"

It was great :groupwave: I went in and sat down, the squidgyness was grrrrrreat.

The only downside was I wasn't wearing a proper nappy but 'Drynites', can't wait till next time, I'm a convert!

I gave it a try, but I really couldn't get much out, due to being in too much of a hurry (someone was coming over in a few hours). I will have to try again when I can give myself sufficient time to relax.

I gave it a try, but I really couldn't get much out, due to being in too much of a hurry (someone was coming over in a few hours). I will have to try again when I can give myself sufficient time to relax.

To properly enjoy messing, you need a sizable chunk of time. If you don't give yourself enough time you will feel rushed and might not be able to clean up properly as the clean-up process can be quite lengthly.

But I'm sure you know this :P

Gave it another shot today and filled things up. Once things were out I could hardly feel it, so there was not much stimulation, except in my nose. Cleanup actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting, got most everything off with TP and then showered for the rest. One silly thing.. I wasn't planning ahead very well, and I should have realized this simple fact: once cleanup begins, my hands would get messy. So before jumping in the shower I had to wash my hands thoroughly in order to remove my watch and glasses. I should have taken that stuff off first.

So, it just didn't work for me. Maybe my butt is numb or something, lol. Anyhow, I am still glad I tried it. For the rest of you: Happy messing!

It's nice to see others getting into being squishy and sticky! I myself have started pooping myself again. Moved into a family members house and get to spend a lot of time alone since they work and I don't, so I have diaper stashes and on days they are out for 15 or so hours I wake up when they leave, get a nice enema ready put on some pampers or pullups and just blow out the back of my pants. I wear plstic panties and rubber pants because when I poo I REALLY poo and poo and also wet and sometimes cum, so it gets really nasty and want to keep it contained in one place so it doesn't get on my family's couch.

Being pooey isn't for everyone, so I'mglad to see when people do "cum" do our sidehah.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you wear your diapers kind of loose? Was your poo pretty solid? That combination would basically result in what you seem to be recalling: It probably just landed in your pants with enough room to not have to stay connected with your butt. At least that would be my guess. Maybe try a snug diaper next time (but not too snug! You need to leave a little bit of room so it can get out in the first place easily!

My diaper was tight and the poo was not solid (not runny or anything either, I think it was just about what a "correct" poop should be, wow I can't believe I'm describing this, lol). It definitely made its way to goosh around back there, but I just didn't feel much. I was sitting the entire time, maybe I only get the full effect if I stand and poop? I probably won't repeat the experiment tho, it just wasn't my thing.

Oh, a bit off topic: it took about a week for the smell to completely leave my computer chair. I dunno how it was able to stink it up so badly, as no poop actually touched the chair.

Oh, a bit off topic: it took about a week for the smell to completely leave my computer chair. I dunno how it was able to stink it up so badly, as no poop actually touched the chair.

The smell of poop (especially softer poop) will go through just about anything and will stick to just about anything. You should have lined your chair with some kind of barrier. :P

i just started to poop in them earlier this year. i have worn since my early teens im 27 now and i pooped in my diapers because i couldn't make to the bathroom in time but it was great. It didnt even smell (until i went to change myself) im guessing because of the baby powder and lotion. The clean up does take a while or it did for me i threw my diaper in the trash and then threw the trash out right after as well.

The only problem for me was a few months ago i went on vacation and decided to wear and use my diapers all the time i guess i got so use to it because at the end of the week i could no longer control it, luckily i was wearing diapers every time and only had a few accidents after trying to return to normal life. It did kind of scared me though so i havent pooped in them since.( all accidents out of my diapers were pee related btw ^_^ )

Hmm, I would think it'd be uncomfortable to me to do it sitting down. I always stand up, and I would recommend trying it that way at least once. It's the most babyish/toddlerish thing to me to be wearing a diaper while standing, acknowledge the need to poop, freeze, and then do the classic toddler move of squat and poop.

I'm a little surprised you say you didn't feel much, but maybe that's just relative to what you were expecting. It's not as if your butt cheeks explode with sensation or pleasure upon your poo's arrival LOL, but you definitely can tell you just pooped your pants.

It's been a while since I have done it, but typically I think I'll drop a load, then kind of soak in what I've done, maybe waive my butt a little bit and clench/unclench the muscles in my butt to get more of a feel for what's sitting back there, then I'll gently pad or feel the seat of my diaper to further make tactile acknowledgement of my situation.

Those feelings add to what can be a major psychological rush just from the babyish point of it for me. If that doesn't happen with you, I feel sorry for you a little, but it is what it is, and you have your own ways of enjoying diapers, I'm sure.

Ahh, I think one difference between us is I'm not really trying to emulate being a baby. So you are describing pooping in a certain way because it makes you feel more babyish. This is definitely just a fetish for me, so being more babyish doesn't really factor in. When I pee in a diaper, it's a turn-on. With the pee I like the warmth, the smell, the way the wet SAP feels behind the plastic, sometimes even the taste of the pee, depending on my mood. For pooping, I could tell I pooped my pants because of the smell, and if I pressed on the diaper I could feel it. But it just wasn't the same.

To an outsider I can imagine them saying the same to me. "So yeah I peed and it was warm for a bit and what was the big deal, it was just gross". I'm glad you get a rush from both, I only get a rush from one. Some people I talked with in the chat like pacifiers because it helps them relax. That's totally fine, and more power to them! I dunno if you get a lot of haters or something, but I promise I wasn't trying to diss you guys at all. It was basically more like, well, maybe I'd like it, I should be open-minded and try it. So I did (twice, kinda). Then, well it didn't work out for me, but I decided to share my experiences. :)

One thing I am mildly curious about is what poop tastes like. But I'm not curious enough to try it myself and find out. And maybe it doesn't taste like anything else or changes a lot depending on what was eaten. I guess that'd be a topic for a different thread.

One thing I am mildly curious about is what poop tastes like. But I'm not curious enough to try it myself and find out. And maybe it doesn't taste like anything else or changes a lot depending on what was eaten. I guess that'd be a topic for a different thread.

I would imagine it changes depending on your diet, but speaking from experience - it's pretty tasteless. If you've ever stuck your finger in your ear and licked the earwax as a kid then think of it as a much milder version of that.

I would imagine it changes depending on your diet, but speaking from experience - it's pretty tasteless. If you've ever stuck your finger in your ear and licked the earwax as a kid then think of it as a much milder version of that.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.