LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, Im New To Here And Being A Dl

sazzer

Hi everyone,

I just want to say how happy I am to be here, I've only just started wearing nappies this month (excluding when I was a baby, lol) and they feel great :D

I've been wearing panties since I was about 12 and recently they've got frillier & frillier that I stared to buy diaper covers and one thing led to another and here I am.

Welcome Sazzer.

Nice to have another join our group. You said you have only been wearing for a little while and I saw by another post you made that you are already wetting and messing them. Were you a panty wetter before? and congrats on making the leap from panties to diapers.

Welcome Sazzer.

Nice to have another join our group. You said you have only been wearing for a little while and I saw by another post you made that you are already wetting and messing them. Were you a panty wetter before? and congrats on making the leap from panties to diapers.

Hi Jilly Poo, I got my first diapers, well Drynites about a month ago. I did a wee wearing them under my jeans a couple of weeks after and I think it was this Monday (loosing track of my days at the moment, very busy at work, lol) I was in the garden tried to force another wee and the other thing happened :unsure: lol.

I would probably be wearing them more but I live with my boyfriend and although he knows about the panties, he has no idea about the nappies :blush: .