LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Bloomer

jesica

Hello, has anyone used a plastic bloomer over there diapers and plastic pants? I recently purchased one and find it useful for wearing to bed. Especially good if diapers leak at night. A little hot since it goes from your knees to the top of your chest. thx

Hello, has anyone used a plastic bloomer over there diapers and plastic pants? I recently purchased one and find it useful for wearing to bed. Especially good if diapers leak at night. A little hot since it goes from your knees to the top of your chest. thx

I would like to try them but am unsure about the sizing. You say they come up high, to the top of your chest? Can you post a link to the ones you have? Are they snug around the lower part on the leg?

I have a pair of Fetware bloomers. They have plenty of room for the thickest diapers, but they do feel kinda loose. They would be great over a pair of plastic pants and a thick overnight diaper.

I've used bloomers bed wetter pants for years . My mom used them when I was younger . I still use them and they are effective for keeping my bed dry .I always used them when staying with friends and relatives, never had a leak with them over night diapers . I will admit they look funny but I use PJs when wearing them .