LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Babies On The Street

Aweeee, you maka me sad talking about ending your story! please know that I really enjoy reading it and always am looking forward to the next chapter. I can be patient but please don't cut us off! I think this is the best story going in here! Hope to get more soon, please please please, dont make me beg!

• 3 weeks later...

I looked down and realized that I wet myself. . . in school! I ran to the nurses office, Jamie following me. I was allowed to call my mom and ask her to bring in a change of clothes thankfully. Still trying not to let it get to me, I looked on the positive side that I didn’t think anyone had seen me.

Class was almost over when I was able to return. Although very relieved to have some dry, clean clothes on. After class, Jessica walked up to me. “Why were you late to class?” She questioned.

“You gotta promise not to tell anybody, but I had an accident!” I said as quietly as I could. Trying to change the subject “So what did ya think of the punishment? Did your mom give ya the choice to continue?” I asked.

She stared at me like I was crazy and just when I was about to tell her to forget I said anything, she pointed down to her crotch. I hadn’t noticed, but there was a bulge. “You decided to keep it up?” I asked excitedly. She nodded.

“She decided to keep what up?” Jamie asked coming over and joining our little group. I quickly filled her in on what was just said. She was happy to hear that Jessica decided to keep it up like us.

“So why aren’t you guys wearing diapers?” Jessica asked.

“Well we just decided it would be safer not to wear them to school.” I explained to Jessica, Jamie nodding her agreement.

Together the three of us went to lunch and as we were heading to our lockers, it happened again! I looked down to see that I was wet again. I rushed to the nurse’s office for the second time today and once again explaining myself.

The nurse handed me the phone to call my mom to bring me another set of dry clothes. My mom wasn’t happy about the second call today to bring fresh clothes. When she came in carrying a gym bag, I knew what was going to happen.

My mom asked the nurse to borrow the changing room so she could put me into my diapers. After we were in the room with the door shut I expressed my disapproval “Mom! I don’t wanna wear diapers at school!”

“Well I’m afraid you’re gonna have to. I think your bladder has been weakened too much to trust without the protection. You’ve been lucky so far, nobody has seen you have your accidents. Maybe next time, someone will! Besides, I don’t wanna keep running clothes in here all the time. How would I ever get anything done?” My mom said.

I conceded and let her diaper me. I knew she was right and even though I liked wearing diapers and being treated like a baby, I shuddered at the thought of needing diapers. I got dressed in the clean clothes she brought me. When we came out of the changing room, Jamie was there waiting for me.

As we were walking to class, our mom ran up to us. “I want you girls to go over to Jessica’s house this evening and stay the night. I’ve already called Sue and asked.” I started to question her why, when she finished “Bye girls, be good, I love you!” and she left.

“I wonder why she wants us to stay the night at Jessica’s?” Jamie asked. I shrugged my shoulders and left the question hanging.

We rode the bus home with Jessica and had a great time playing around. I was changed out of my soggy diapers when we got there and Jamie was put into diapers as she still didn’t have any on. We spent the whole evening lounging around and talking. We talked mostly about school and what we missed while we were suspended.

Come bedtime, Jamie and I slept on cots again, but it didn’t matter to me, because I was too tired to care.

Sue came and got us up and ready for school, changing all of our diapers and putting us into fresh ones. Jamie decided to wear them to school today since Jessica and I were. We were the three musketeers, we did everything together. And now that I’ve developed a need to wear them, I have no choice.

School was really uneventful and went by really slow. I had forgotten just how boring it could be. Jamie and I rode the bus to our house today. When we walked in the door, I was surprised to see Rod home from school. He was laying on the couch with a blanket over him. “Hey, how come you got to stay home from school?” I asked as mom walked into the room.

“Girls, Rod was feeling a little left out on all the attention and decided to join you guys in your babyhood.” My mom explained.

I was in complete shock and as soon as I recovered “He’s going to have to find his own diaper buddies to hang out with.”

“I have lots of friends and some of them do wear diapers!” He shot at me, which surprised me because I thought he was embarrassed about it.

“Whatever” I said as I left the Den and headed up to my room. Something caught my eye as I passed by Rod’s room and I stopped to check it out. His room was a nursery now! I couldn’t believe it! I called Jamie to come up and check it out. His room was decorated in Thomas The Tank Decor as our room was Lion King, I’d been obsessed for years. I noticed he had his own changing table, cloth & disposable diapers, and plastic pants. Jamie thought it was cute, whereas I was still in shock by it. He had made fun of me in the beginning and turns out he wanted the same thing!

“Well we know why mom asked us to go to Jessica’s yesterday. They wanted to spend the evening with Rod, getting his room set up, and getting his diapers and stuff. They didn’t want us antagonizing him!” I said, half-laughing. Jamie laughed.

We went on into our own nursery where mom met us about 5 minutes later to change us into some clean and dry diapers. I had been itchy down there and found out that I had developed a rash. “Don’t you go to the nurse and have her change your diapers?” My mom asked.

I looked down, but shook my head no. “Why not? That’s what she’s there for. If you don’t go to her, you’re going to develop some nasty rashes. But, that’s your choice, if you don’t mind rashes, then by all means wait until you get home to change your diapers. Although I’ve already alerted her that both of you are in diapers now, and I’ve already dropped off your diapers and supplies to her.” My mom explained.

Rashes did hurt, so I thought it’d be best to have the nurse change my diapers instead of waiting until I get home. When Daddy got home, he announced that we were all going out to eat, but that we had to do as we were told or we’d get a spanking. He said that Jessica and her mom were coming too.

Mom changed us both into matching pink onesies with matching overalls over them. The bulge around our middle was very noticeable. I complained, but it didn’t do any good. Rod was dressed in similar attire, only with a blue onesie and overalls. I complemented on how cute he looked.

We met up with Jessica and her mom outside the restaurant. I had never eaten at this place before and was curious what it was like. We went inside and got a table while Daddy talked to the Host. He came over and sat down when he was done. A few minutes later, he brought over four identical highchairs.

“No Daddy! Not here!” I did not want to sit in a highchair in public.

Jessica and Jamie backed me up immediately. “I will not sit in a highchair here in a restaurant!” Jessica told her mother.

Daddy spoke “Remember what we told you before we left? That you had to do as we said or else you’d get a spanking.” Jessica’s mom agreed saying the same went for Jessica.

Thinking that we’d get spanked at home, I thought a spanking would be better than embarrassing ourselves in public, so I continued to refuse. “Mommy! I’m not sitting in a highchair in public!” Jamie said quietly.

“That’s funny, you’re wearing diapers in public!” Mom said really loudly to the three of us. I felt my face turn beet red from embarrassment. We continued to refuse, with the exception of Rod. He seemed quite eager to sit in a highchair in public.

After about ten minutes of fussing from the three of us, Daddy got up, and so did Jessica’s mom. We knew we had done it, we were in trouble.

Mom stayed at the table with Rod. The other 5 of us went into the family restroom, which was extremely big! Even the pull down changing table was huge. “I think you three have definitely earned yourselves a spanking.”

“What!?! Here!?!” Jessica said panicking.

“You didn’t have any problem misbehaving here, so why should we have any problem spanking you here?”

I was too scared to say or do anything so I just stood there. Jamie on the other hand, started bawling. It was decided that Jamie would go first, then me, then Jessica.

Daddy pulled Jamie over to him and took her diapers off and began her spanking. After a minute or so, he picked up a small paddle and began using that. She was crying really hard when he was finished. When her spanking was over, Sue, diapered her back up and pulled her overalls up. The same process followed for Jessica and I.

We were all still crying when they led us out of the bathroom. Several people turned around and looked at us as we walked back to our seats, which was so humiliating. When we got back to the table, they put us in a highchair anyway. It took us about 5 minutes to calm down.

When they brought our food over, which it appeared that my mom had ordered for us, our parents pulled out bibs, and bottles. We didn’t put up a fight because we knew it wouldn’t do any good. They filled our bottles up with Apple Juice and put some chicken tenders on our tray to eat with our fingers. The adults talked as if there was nothing wrong.

When we had finished eating, we drank our bottles. Then our parents each pulled out a pacifier and popped them into our mouths. It was another half-hour before everyone else finished eating.

It was an interesting evening, and after that, we decided not to put up much of a fight, because we knew our parents wouldn’t think twice about spanking us anywhere we misbehaved. Things smoothed out a lot after that. The three of us still did everything together, and occasionally got in some trouble at school, which was never worth it after we were punished, but we still did it. Rod had his own friends that came over and did stuff with him, and things were great. . . . except for the occasional spanking.

Well, that's where my story officially ends, but if you'd like, I could continue. . . . I don't have as much time to get online anymore, but that will change in about a month or so. I really enjoyed writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a new account! (my old one was banned). I finally got to see the whole story and IT WAS AWESOME! Keep it up. Maybe some more on this wouldn't hurt you have a lot of places you could go with it. What ever you do though I'll be reading it!

post-6729-1148039205.gif

post-6729-1148039205.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've decided that I'm not going to continue this story any more. I have made several changes to the story and I've sent the entire story to Daily Diapers to post on the stories part of the site where the whole story can be viewed at once. However, just because I've decided to end this story does NOT mean that you've heard the last of Marie, Jamie, and Jessica. They will most likely return in stories to come as their adventures in diapers continue. It may be awhile before I get to that point because I'm currently working on several more stories, right now, and one script. Well hopefully the story will be posted by Daily Diapers soon so you can check out the final changes!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I really loved the story. I will have to say that I was looking forward to some more but like any good thing it soon comes to an end. I can not wait to read what you are working on next as I'm sure it will be just as good.

Army_Baby

• 10 months later...