LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordering From Walmart.Com

Has anyone ordered Depend from Walmart.com and if so what kind of box do they come in? Does the box say Walmart on it or does it say Depend.

They have a good online price, and free shipping to home, but I need it to be a plain box and one that doesn't indicate what is inside. (my local walmart is out so that is why I wan't to order them).

Thanks!!

Unless they offer discreet shipping (or a special place where you can request it), it will most likely come in a Depends package or a box that has a label that describes the contents.

I don't have any experience ordering from them though, so this is just a guess based off of previous orders I have made from sources that don't offer discreet shipping.

Hi -

I have ordered Molicar Briefs through Walmart.com rather than ship them to may apartment, (UPS and FedEx both just drop things at the office which I did not care for either!) there is a place for "In Store Pickup" to mark for your delivery point. However, you have to go to customer service to pick them up. No, the box is a factory marked box with whatever you bought clearly stated on the outside. On a funny side note - my first order was sent to the correct store, however, it clearly said "stored closed" on the box and initial delivery receipt. Also, they will call whatever telephone # you have in your Walmart profile when they come in so you don't have to guess when they get to the store, I checked several times (took almost 2 weeks! No excuse for that!) before my order actually arrived because it took so long. I was very disappointed in the service and have not used it again - choosing to order from other companies who ship in "plain Boxes" even though they end up at the appartment building office. No biggie, as lots of stuff comes into there and they hold it for the tennant.

Hope you have better luck with your ordering!

PeeDeePants

if you are going to order onilne, check out kckmedical or xpmedical... lot more choices of diapers and they ship discretely... but yeah can also do ship to store and then just pick up there..... but really... if you are buying online.. get something better than depends...