LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day Diapers?

I searched and couldn't find any results for this:

I'm in a relationship where my partner desires me to be diapered 24/7. As I work and go to school, I'm wondering what my "day diaper" should be - something that is capable of 2-3 wettings and the occasional mess that is quiet, discrete, and reasonably priced. Good aesthetics are a plus.

My initial thoughts are like the WalMart Assurance diapers since they are cloth covered, but I was wondering if there were any other decent options? I'd actually prefer something plastic covered as long as it is quiet.

well I personally wear either walmart or CVS brand diapers and I will tell you that if your expecting 2 or 3 wettings and a mess, you will be disappointed because they can't handle that. With that said, What I do is I take them and I remove the wings and the sides. Then I poke holes in them and I stuff one or two in another. that way there like doubled up or sometimes tripled up and they most definitely hold up then plus there quite, just expect bulk. ^^ Or you could order a better quality diaper like dry 24/7 or something. Today is my birthday and I have not been padded in like two or three weeks so I decided for my birthday I would get some diapers. I am wearing right now a CVS brand diaper with tapes (obviously) and I stuffed that with two others! I have been out and about all day and I am still wearing it. I put it on like at noon and its now 11:11 pm now and there still holding up. probably will till the morning but like I said, I basically am wearing three in one at the moment so they are extremely bulky! I don't mind because the world is clueless!

Tranquility makes a diaper called "slimline" it is discreet and not as thick as their night ATN diaper. It has a plastic backing and has alot of gel in it. Everyone is different but I can wet a slimline diaper three or four times without leaking. It will cost more than the drugstore diapers but isn't as expensive as the "super diapers" (dry247, abena, bambino's ect....)

I have used the tranquility slimlines, and I can tell you that though they are discreet on the thickness, they are DEFINITELY not discreet on the sound. They crinkle like crazy (the ATN's do as well). If you're going to be in a quiet office/classroom situation, other people will notice. Plastic pants, underwear, or a onesie over top would help to quiet it down, but its not a infallible option. If you have the opportunity and ability to change during the day, these arn't a bad option though.

Personally I use the Abena L3 diapers as my daytime diaper. It gets me almost all the way through my workday (usually have to change right when I get home). The regular plastic backed ones are a little bit loud, but not extremely bad. Go with the Air-plus if this is a concern for you.

I'm 24/7 as well - I've been using Abena M2 (Super) and M3 (Extra) during the day. It's been using them for just over 6 months and I've yet to have a leak during my daily routine which include: Change in the morning (7:00), change after lunch (1:00) and change when I get home from work (6:00). I often have to extend those times but I'm never really worried about doing so.

I've also tried Bambino's during the day but they are a little thick and too expensive to use on a consistent basis. The Abena M3 gives me the same protection for less $'s and bulk.