LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cats!

maly

For the first time in 22 years I'm catless. The last of as many as 16 we've had at one time finally kicked off (at the ripe old age of 18).

She was the slut cat. If you started scratching her and stopped she'd tap you arm to remind you go get back to work. If you didn't take the hint, she'd grab your arm with her claw and pull it back to her head.

I still miss the cat that loved to sit on the floor under my desk and let me tuck my cold toes under her.

My grandparents had a barncat like that once... Tom XIV (the last in a long line of HUGE orange barncats). If he liked you, he'd wait until you were sitting at the patio table and then would jump up on there and act all nice, licking your hand and rubbing his face on it. Until you tried to move, at which point, he would pin your hand to the table with his claws just behind the veins. And then, go back to licking your hand and rubbing his face on it.

His father, Tom XIII would gnaw on your fingers if he liked you, and practically try to kill you if he didn't. If he really liked you, he'd try to sit on your shoulder. Being a very large (as in all muscle and roughly 3 times the proportional size of a normal houseca)] cat, he'd only get to perch there for about a minute or so, before he destabilized the person to the point of nearly falling out of the chair. He had a feud with my dad (who once kicked him) and my brother (who peed on him not long after being potty trained). He once gave my mom a nasty scratch on the arm because she was carrying my brother into the house and got too close to him while he was taking a nap on top of the grill. He'd pee and poop all over my dad's truck whenever he parked down there, if dad remembered to roll the windows up (truck had AC, but it wasn't ever used and there were mud daubers making nests in the vents). He had a corkscrew of hairlessness on his tail, from when it got caught in a fanbelt. Most people thought he'd die from infection, but he was tougher than that. Kept on going for a few years after that. And being a barncat, there was no vet or medication involved in his recovery. Just sheer cussedness. He died trying to kick the collective asses of a family of raccoons that were stealing his catfood.