LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Let My Diaper Secret Out

I was at my girlfriends the other day and i told her. I have been trying to tell her for a while now because i really lover her and i want her to know everything about me. The great news is that she liked the idea not only does she want to see me in a diaper she wants to try one on. I was weary at first thinking she said it cause she didn't know what to say but we talked about it for the last couple of days and she is really anxious to try

Thanks for listening because i just wanted to brag

god i love that girl

Congratulations on having a girlfriend who likes you enough to try diapers too. Hope everything works out for you two. Sounds as though you have a good relationship in which conversation is a key to a good relationship. Have fun.

Congrats!!! I can tell you're very happy and maybe a little anxious yourself. Good for you! I went throught the same thing a few months ago and now I'm engaged. My fiance participates as well and has lots of fun with it too. Who knew that wearing diapers would create this special bond between us. I wish you two the best and keep us posted.

I read your subject line and thought, "Oh man, another tragic story by a AB/DL who bravely came out to somebody, and was only embarrassed or humiliated for their honesty."

So it was great to read your post... great to hear that you've found somebody who accepts you for what you are, and even better that she wants to join in with you! Trust me when I say you've got the blessings and best wishes from everybody here, you've certainly got mine. Your post shone a little light into my cynical old gray heart. :thumbsup:

Good luck

wv

CC: To God, Fate, Destiny, or Whoever is responsible for this relationship: Ok (ahem). It's my turn now... Please?

• 2 weeks later...