LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mama'S Boy

This all started with the classifieds. I was reading the romantic personals when I came across an ad that caught my interest. I was intrigued by it but wasn't quite sure what it meant. It read "35 Year Old Mom for Son, inquire if interested." Something about it tempted me, so I gave the number a call and was soon answered by a soft, inviting female voice. "Hello?"

"Yes, hello. I was just reading your ad in the paper - Mom for Son - this is a romantic ad?"

"Yes, actually."

"I guess I'm not really clear on what you mean by it. What did you have in mind?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm just a normal lady who likes taking care of boys. You need a mommy, don't you?"

"I guess-"

"Of course you do, I understand perfectly. Listen, come to my house at five for dinner, alright?"

"Sure!"

She gave me her address and told me she expected me to be on time, then hung up. I was a little taken aback at how fast she was going, but decided I liked her warm, assertive attitude, and I really needed a date. I got to her house at five as she'd requested, and she answered the door wearing jeans and a colored cotton tanktop that showed her bra. She ushered me inside and locked her door.

"You aren't wearing diapers." she said, matter of factly.

"That's true." I replied, somewhat perplexed. "Why, should I be?"

"Oh, I think so. Here, let Mommy get your pants off."

I didn't know what to think about diapers but I wanted her to be getting me naked so I held still for her while she undid my pants and stripped me of my underwear.

"Okay, now laaaay down" she next instructed me motioning to a mat of porous synthetic fabric on the floor, and I did so. "And now it's time for a little baby oil!" she chirped, holding a bottle of the stuff playfully. she then drizzled the oil on my loins, smoothing it over my sensitive region, tenderly, fondling my balls and shaft.

"Now lift your bottom up for Mommy." she instructed, and as I did so she slid a diaper under me. She powdered me, and exactly as a mother would for her child, snugly taped the diaper shut. Wearing a diaper felt mind blowingly good, and the feel of the oil and the soft fabric put me very much at ease.

"Baby feel good now?" she asked me, and I nodded, suddenly feeling very infantile and not wanting to speak. "Good baby." she said "Now open up your mouth, mama's gonna feed you din din." I did as I was told and found myself swooning in ecstasy as she began to breastfeed me. Her warm milk flowed into my mouth and I found myself feeling as if I was unable to move. She cradled me firmly in her arms and held my head to each breast, making sure my mouth caught all the milk from her breasts and she softly rocked me. While this was happening, I sensed that I needed to pee. I moaned softly into her breast, but I think she just thought I was enjoying my feeding. I wanted more than anything not to ruin the moment by breaking contact with her, and knowing I was wearing a diaper, I began to pee. I was embarrassed when as soon as she was done nursing me the first thing she did was reach down between my legs to feel my diaper.

"Hm, looks like someone really does need to wear diapers!" she teased. I tried to contradict her, starting to say that I didn't really but she cut me off before I could supply any reasons and told me that was nonsense since I'd clearly wet my diaper like a baby and if I didn't need them I wouldn't have done so. "Now then," she said, "You are to respect the rules of this house, one being that Mommy's baby stays diapered. I don't want any arguments, now come with me. No walking now baby, you may crawl."

I crawled after mommy in my wet diaper to her bedroom, where she changed me and we fucked before she she put a clean diaper on me. She gave me a bottle of baby formula which must have had some additive in it that almost immediately knocked me out for I was soon fast asleep. The next morning I woke up in her bed with her laying beside me, her arms around my neck and her kissing me. My diaper was loaded and my hands were shackled over my head with fur lined cuffs. "Mommy's gonna change your diaper now." She whispered. I was glad as she began to do so, responsively lifting up for her as she methodically and sensually changed the diaper. As soon as she had put the clean diaper on me I asked timidly "Um, are you going to let me go?" She smirked and forced a pacifier shaped gag into my mouth then responded: "Oh I don't know baby boy, what do you think?"

• 5 years later...