LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "New" Depends Briefs.

Guest scenarioX

Guest scenarioX

Went to Wal-Mart yesterday and went around to see the Depends area. I saw a new looking package with what appears to be a totally NEW style Depends brief called "Protection with tabs" lol OMG it's a diaper/brief, why all the fancy descriptions. In the package pic it shows a brief with no side wings on the from panel and no green leg cuffs. It looked like a totally new Depends brief.

Anyways I got excited and bought some like an impulsive idiot.

Don't waste your money....they are the same exact ones as before.

I took them back to Wal-Mart this morning to get my money back.... I opened the pack and even took one out and they still accepted the return. I'm so glad about that.

• Like 1
Guest scenarioX

i tried these too, and i can agree that they are still as horrible as ever.

I agree for what we want them for they are very "underwear looking and feeling" but the materials they use are very babyish. That plastic is great, smooth and like the old plastic Huggies, th eclear tapes and that awesome green inner liner like a Pampers. I don't like the fit or that lack of looking babyish when on though. I wish they would make them as big as Attends with the same green liner and high rise...but no....can never be perfect.

Even though they suck, I still like trying a new style and on that pack it shows a totally different diaper...

Sucked when I opened them,