LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did Holding It Become More Enjoyable For You After Becoming A Dl?

I've been noticing that when I feel the need to pee (even when not diapered), I am not in as much of a hurry as I used to be. I used to hate the feeling of having to go. I felt uncomfortable, and it ate at me and distracted me. Of course my body was telling me I needed to empty my bladder, so that's fine.

However, after indulging my DL side, the urge is actually a welcome thing and even enjoyable for me, in or out of diapers. My best guess is that I've reprogrammed myself a little bit... maybe because that feeling has now been associated with the pleasurable feelings of wetting?

Has anyone gone through a similar change? Your thoughts?

i really like holding it and waiting till i just cant anymore. then when i cant hold it and lose controle (in diapers or not) the feeling is so amazing!

Nope, never came to mind as an enjoyable thing. I really have had no problems though ever holding it, even when it starts to become painful I have never lost control. The worst was I realized 5 minutes into a trip that I badly had to pee. I was with some other people who were driving and the place were were going was about a half hour from their house. So I figured no problem just hold it. Well 5 minutes went by and the pressure increased and then 10 minutes it was pretty painful. So we did get there I think 35 minutes after I realized I had to go, but that was 35 minutes of horrible pain. Talk about never trying to run and find the park bathroom so quickly. We went to a park as it was were a local car group ment up for everyone to show off their mods. Besides the ride their it was a really fun day looking at a bunch of modified Civic Hatchbacks and talking with everyone and of course eating.