LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Wetting

I discern that lots of people here wear during the day and wet at their leasure. I was wondering how they could stay wet without other people around. I mostly mean smell and such cause really not everyone only drinks water

A lot of diapers have a chemical in them for "odor protection" I only smell myself when I've been in a diaper for a long time. ALSO, Dark, stinky urine is a sign of dehydration or UTI. Be careful! (Especially in this heat!).

Well speaking from experience I suggest a daily shower before work, Removing body hair through regular shaving. Use of deodorants, Baby powder with corn starch, normal hygiene practices for Pete's sake. Also use the best diaper you can afford. Do this and you should be able to get through the day without smelling too bad. If you are bowel incontinent then the jury is still out on that one.

I personally even when Im wearing at work, usually wait until the last hour of my day before actually wetting my diaper. During most of the day I still go potty as usual. Tho my concern has more to do with leaks than the smell.

Been in wet diapers plenty of times around other people. I've only ever had the topic of smell come up once and that was with my wife and we were driving near a pulp mill at the time :D so I pawned it off on that being the source of the odour. Anyway it couldn't have been me as I was dry at the time :P

Others have touched on it already. Good diapers, plenty of scent masking agents, and good personal hygiene goes a long way in keeping rogue diaper scents at bay.

I wear diapers at work, but they are thin, discrete, and low capacity. They are only good for one wetting, so I change after wetting. This is basically the answer to your question for me, but I do agree we the other posters that strong urine is a sign of dehydration and that odor control is a key feature of all modern (the only ones available on the shelf and via mail order) disposible diapers.

In Peace and with Best Wishes,

Honu

to avoid smell (urine) drink mostly water (i am not good at this)only use good quality diapers, never stay wet more than 6hrs does not matter HOW good your diaper is after 6hrs they start to smell by 8hrs they can reak... clean properly, use powders baby or "medicated" can mask smell for a while but not long .

this is my trick. i use summer's eve feminine wash clothes. and there fds spray. i know this is unusual for men to use this but it is the only thing that i find that can cut the smell. i use the wash in the bottle when i take a shower. and there powder during changes. o i forgot i use veet hair cream removal to get reed of pubic hair. the spray is great as long as u clean the cap.