LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Link About An Stanley Interview

At least they seemed respectful when he was on the air.

Not to try and make him look like a fool.

They may have been being absurd with the freak comments.

I call myself weird. So what? Opinions are like (you fill in the blank)

But, they were genuinely interested enough to ask legitimate questions.

Guest scenarioX

Why do they always have to use some creepy, fat, dude named "Stanley" to portray the fetish?

It pissed me off so bad and I was like "errr" "Stanley" that has some ugly ass woman changing him for fun.

Why can't they use a skinnier guy named Tom that is a lawyer or something?

I get so mad when these types of shows come on....they try to make it as creepy as possible complete with creepy lulybye music.

It gives the general public a creepy representation of us and I get tired of it.

Why do they always have to use some creepy, fat, dude named "Stanley" to portray the fetish?

It pissed me off so bad and I was like "errr" "Stanley" that has some ugly ass woman changing him for fun.

Why can't they use a skinnier guy named Tom that is a lawyer or something?

I get so mad when these types of shows come on....they try to make it as creepy as possible complete with creepy lulybye music.

It gives the general public a creepy representation of us and I get tired of it.

Because good looking successful professional people, don't want to out them selves and expose a part of their lives to the public that is justifiably constrained to their bedrooms.

Also, Infantilism is fun, it turns me on, but it's not, and should never be a lifestyle. When it get's to the point when it's a 24/7 way of life, I think it's time to get help.

• Like 1