LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooh Nap[Pies At Work

What scares me about the American public is that at a social setting, people will never tell you that you have a problem. No one will approach you in private about the problem. They will wait until everyone knows about the problem, so they can have enough moral support to say something. They will not say anything until it becomes a safety issue, or until you act so obvious, that they know you are being intentional. They would rather go behind your back and talk about your problem than approach you as a friend. Be wary of this! Source: I have had a few smelly coworkers, no one had the courage to say ANYTHING, and NO ONE wanted to hang around them! They became something of a zipper for conversations, they ended as they walked past, and resumed when they had walked past. By observing the behaviour of others, you can tell if they are aware. If people are avoiding getting close to you, they know.
I live in England and have worked with a few smelly co-workers. No one had said anything to them at all! Oh and a few of them pronounce teeth as teef. The English are just as bad as the Americans at butchering the language.