LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Complete Journal To Urinary Incontinence

@bernie - I'm still going for urinary incontinence even during the summer even though 120F with a plastic backed diaper sucks.

I'm wearing 24/7 again so if I need to pee on the trail I just go. I recently (read: this Monday) learned how to pee while hiking at a fast pace without stopping or getting into a certain position. Was kind of neat.

On my first big backpacking trip while 24/7, I plan on bringing 7 diapers for 2 days. I'll just need to cut other supplies to make room for the dry diapers in and the soiled diapers out. If I need to poop I'll need to find a spot in the woods as I wood if I wasn't wearing diapers. Generally on backpacking trips they are deep in the woods/forest/desert so there won't be restrooms or trash cans for many many miles. Many places actually don't have trash cans at their trailhead restrooms either, just glorified portajons.

Will let you all know how it goes.

2/19/2012

I've been in diapers 24/7 for three weeks now (started circa Feb 1st). Since I stopped wearing 24/7 in my last entries, I had been wearing as often as possible with the exception of hiking. I picked up a new job and have been wearing every day on the job.

My new boss has already asked why I bring a backpack to the bathroom but upon not giving a straight answer he stopped probing.

I've switched from Tranquility Contour Boosters to Tena Ultimate Pads/Stuffers for now. It makes it very easy to put a pad in my pocket and bring it to the bathroom to change than to bring an entire backpack.

It's taken some getting used to however. It doesn't absorb super fast and one time at work I flooded accidentally and leaked heavily into my pants. Sometimes if I'm not aimed in the right direction I can miss the pad completely and aim into the side of my diaper and require a change in the end.

I also found another deal on craigslist in the last week. 96 Tranquility Slim Lines and 112 Tena Supers for 100 dollars total (about .40 cents per diaper).

The deal was ok, but the Tena Super aren't plastic backed and the cotton in it can fall apart once its wet so I am not completely satisfied with the transaction, but it was my lack of knowledge of Tena that is to blame. I assumed it would be plastic backed.

The Tranquility Slimlines are ok but they are louder than my Molicare and also don't hold up quite as well.

As far as bodily changes go, I've kept my sphincter relaxed for about 3 weeks (while awake) now and letting it go when needed. At work I have a bit of anxiety about getting caught or smelling of urine so I need to train myself to relax a bit more and not get tense due to the anxiety. At night last night I reinstalled my bed pad and woke up around 2am to wet the bed (diaper) while laying down. (I've been practicing peeing in the prone position in the mornings)

I've also been listening to hypnosis again while gaming. I figured at night when I listened to it, historically it was more erotic than hypnotic so maybe having it play in the background while I'm focused on gaming will reinforce some of the ideas on a subconscious level. I've looped probably 3 or 4 times through 10-12 files and most of them I still don't know exactly what the scripts are.

I also started taking Nullo again. I'm not sure if I'll stick with it or not but I've had strong urges to mess my diapers recently.

Cumulative stat estimates for last 3 weeks:

Diapers: 63

Stuffers: 42

Leaks: 1 major leak at work, 1 major leak at home and anytime I pee a disposable while laying down and my penis pointed up basically

Rashes: 1 or 2 razor rashes

2/21/2012

Today I feel like I reached a higher level of understanding on the "think-feel-do" continuum. Multiple times (though not always) today I started urinating without feeling it coming or trying to get into a suitable position. This included getting up, sitting down, walking, bending over, and while sitting or standing.

It felt like something clicked like "If I'm incontinent I'm not supposed to get into a position but I'm supposed to go anywhere, anytime" and that idea I guess just hit home in a way that it never did before once I started doing that today.

I will practice this further and I feel like as I practice more it'll become more easy and become more comfortable and I'll start down the slippery slope toward incontinence once more as I did when I first started this journal.

3/20/2012

So I guess its been about 8 weeks now.

I find myself wetting without thinking too much about it. I still seem to feel when Im about the empty, but there was at least one time in particular with friends that I was in a fresh diaper and when I got home it was wet but I don't know when I wet it. I haven't been able to replicate that yet. My streams are small and consistent, though I've noticed myself urinating significantly more in the mornings then in the afternoons at work.

I am usually waking up at least once a night to empty my bladder without any alarms due to it being full. About 1 night out of every 7, I sleep the whole night without emptying it which I consider a setback. Sometimes I can wet completely lying down on my stomach or back but sometimes I need to just lift my head and shoulders a bit. I'm sure that block is all mental and not physical at all.

If I'm naked I'm dripping on the floor or wherever. I haven't dripped more than an ounce or so when not diapered but most of my streams are that short these days even when diapered.

I have been hiking multiple times in diapers but its been cool out 60-80F so it hasn't been too much of a burden. This summer I may just need to hibernate from the heat.

I have a group backpacking trip coming up that will last two days. My pack weight is going to suffer from diapering supplies and soiled diapers on the way back but I look back at my 4-6 month hiatus with great regret and since I only haven't worn for hiking it seems that my decision to wear 24/7 again seems right.

While I'm only at about 2 months in, in many ways I feel like I picked up right where I left off. The mental conditioning and confidence in my diapers has helped immensely. I think the biggest change is that my bladder is somewhat stronger again from my break.

I have tried two Dry 24/7 samples from a friend. The first one was fine even though I swim in them (30 inch waist, I could actually get the front wings all the way to my butt and they stick out of my pants by at least an inch even when I tuck them in) but the second one caused a major leak at work just 30 minutes before a department wide meeting. On top of that it was on a Monday and I forgot to repack my supply back. Luckily I had one diaper and two guards in it so I barely scraped through the day with those supplies. I had taken my spare back of diapers out of my trunk when I stopped 24/7 in July so I couldn't fall back on that either. Needless to say after that close call I will be much more careful and have replaced my car backup supply.

3/27/12

The last two days I've noticed a big shift in my urination habits. Instead of wetting once every 15 minutes or so, I seem to be wetting in drops every 5 to 10 minutes. I bet each wetting is less than an ounce. I have wet while with my boss, in meetings, while walking, shopping, etc. A few times I have realized I was wetting after I started.

At night I've woken up 2-3 times every night because I can't seem to hold it any longer. While I fear this is negatively effecting my sleeping habits over the long term, it aids with the loss of bladder control. I have wet on my back and stomach with minimal effort.

It was about time to purchase pads again yesterday since I'm almost out but luckily a new DL I've met who lives less than a block away (what a small world!) gave me some Abenas to try. I have not used these before but after two days of wearing Abena's at work and having them last 8-10 hours without a change or a stuffer I bought two cases without a second thought. Assuming they don't change their "recipe", they may have found a lifetime follower in me. I spent 90 dollars total, and considering I spend 40 dollars a month on stuffers alone, I think this is a good alternative.

I don't have statistics per say but I'm wearing 1-3 diapers a day with the Abenas. Usually 1 Abena, 1 Molicare/Tranquility after work, and a Tena Super at night.

If it's just Molicares during the day its about 2-4 changes.

No rashes recently and except for the Dry 24/7 leak, my pants have been dry.

Life is good.

4/5/12

In the two weeks I have progressively been wetting more and more and not realizing I was urinating until after I started. This last week I've noticed my streams last longer than normal and have greater intervals between them, maybe every 30 minutes or so. Most times I'm so busy at work focusing on the task at hand that by 12pm I realize my diaper is pretty wet but can't really remember the individual instances where I've been wetting.

I guess in the 12MDTP the author was talking about a catch-22 where you eventually want to wet without thinking about it but to get there you need to think about it and train on relaxing. Well it seems I'm there. Certainly that doesn't mean I can't stop myself if I wanted, I think still have strong capacity as I am still sleeping through a few nights of the week and not waking to wet at all until the morning.

Anyway backpacking trip this weekend. Will keep everyone posted. I'm packing for the trip tonight.

you mentioned backpacking with diapers, and packing them in and out... I wonder, if you took a wet disposable and pulled it apart, letting just the wet absorbent stuff inside fall out, do you think that would decompose? My thought is if you just buried the wet "insides" of the diapers in a small hole, you could wrap up the plastic outer shell and inner liner of your used diapers and carry those out... alot less bulk and weight to deal with.

Of course, if the "inner stuff" doesn't decompose, then it's a moot point. You wouldn't want to leave that all over the great outdoors.

The problem with hiking wasn't just chafing but also with heat as I live in arizona and temps get up to 120F in the summer.

Alas, it's not just Arizona's heat. Summers are much cooler here in Seattle. I once went out on a long city walk wearing an Abena. In addition to the diaper being uncomfortably warm, I sweated enough that I ended up with sweat stains on my khaki shorts about where a diaper leak would have ended up.

I sweated enough that I ended up with sweat stains on my khaki shorts about where a diaper leak would have ended up.
I found that often, wearing loose pants and snug boxer briefs over diapers would help with this problem. The boxers would wick the sweat and evaporate, while also holding the diaper closer to my skin and keeping it from bunching and falling apart.
  • 1 month later...