LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey All

After months, maybe years at this point of casually browsing, I finally took the plunge!

A little about myself:

My username (naturepunk) says a lot about me. I'm never happier than when I am in the woods or outside anywhere and I am 100% committed to punk culture. I currently attend college in Boston, where I've made my temporary home.

I have been into diapers since I was maybe 3 or 4, very early. I haven't had actual diapers since stealing my sister's when I was 13 or so, instead going the DIY route and using towels and trashbags and whatnot. Overall though, my desire to wear is fleeting. I get the urge only once in a while, and often times its been associated with shame for some reason. I'm much more into the fetish because of my attraction to women in diapers, not so much a Daddy-type thing as an equal partner, though I'm open to most things.

For some reason, my interest in diapers very often causes significant cognitive dissonance, as if it clashes with who I want to be (I guess the only way to put it is that, especially when it comes to the urge to wear, I feel like less of a man, whatever that means). I even cringe when I hear the word on TV or something (as it echoes over and over again in my head).

I was recently in a relationship where I could've been dating a closet AB, as she occasionally broke out into baby talk and behavior, which she attributed to being bi-polar. I was too shy to try to bring anything up, since I have not told a soul about my fetish, and the relationship has since ended. SInce then, I have been in a great long term relationship with a terrific girl, who has one devastating flaw: she HATES diapers, even calling the fetish perverse and immoral when it was mentioned on that game show Baggage.

Because of my perceived missed opportunity, and the progression of my current relationship to a more serious stage, diapers have been finding their way more and more into my thoughts. Thus, I figured it was a good idea to finally join DD and actually participate in the culture more before I lose my mind!

So, that turned out a little longer and more desperate than I had hoped, but Hi Everyone!

Welcome to DD :D I hope you find some fun here ;) Lotsa great people and a few....well this IS the internet after all :lol: I like the screen-name- just remember that I was a Punk before you were a Punk :roflmao: - but we won't hold that against you B)

Enjoy!

Bettypooh

Thanks! Haha I need to track down that LP!