LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Whole Story

This is a story I thought up after talking to a few people on Fetlife about various fantasy scenarios that I thought could be kind of fun, plus a few that I came up with on all my own. Enjoy!

I should have known better.

I mean, I didn't think there would be any harm in it, and, I suppose there wasn't, except for, you know, to me. It was just a little bet, some silly fun to help pass the long, summer days. My little sister, Adriana, was the one actually on vacation, since, at 16, she's still in high school. I'm 22, so I shouldn't really be having a summer break, but since I'm not currently employed, I kind of do. Which, I won't lie, is nice, because it's been so hot lately that I don't know if I'd be able to stand having to go to work every day.

It all started a couple hours ago, when Adriana found the package of Pull-Ups. She's something of a neat freak, and her idea of things to do during summer vacation is to reorganize her room, or, as she'd been doing that day, cleaning the bathroom we share. I guess I should be grateful somebody does, so I don't have to, but it's still weird.

"Hey, look at this," she said, opening my door and walking in unannounced, sitting down on my bed. I turned from my computer, a little annoyed, to see the half-empty package of Pull-Ups sitting beside her on the bed. "They were under the sink."

"Those must be Robyn's," I mused, staring over at them. "Jeez, it's been forever since she was over. I can't believe those are still here." Mostly because I was shocked it had taken Adriana this long to get her cleaning mits on that particular piece of the house.

"Well, she doesn't need them anymore," Adriana looked into the package, poking at the garments. "She's potty trained now." I nodded absent-mindedly, starting to turn back to my computer. "You know, I bet you could fit into these."

I snorted, spinning back around to look at her. "Yeah, right. Robyn's three and they fit her. I'm pretty sure they're not going to be able to fit me, too."

"Oh, come on," Adriana teased, picking one of them up, holding it up by the sides and stretching it out, distorting the bodies of the three princesses standing on the front. "You're tiny! It might fit!"

I rolled my eyes, sure that she was wrong - I was small, certainly more petite, in every way, than her, which she never let me forget, though not that small - but also sure that she wasn't about to give up. "Fine, give it here," I said, standing and snatching the training pants away from her. She scurried off as I ditched my shorts and panties, then, feeling like an idiot, tugged the Pull-Up over my feet and started to work it up my legs. I felt more and more surprised as I watched it get higher and higher on my body, sure at some point it would reach its limit and rip.

And then it was all the way up. It was tight, padding pressing hard against me, but it was on. I wriggled and moved around, trying to get it to act like it was going to tear, to prove it hadn't really fit after all, but it seemed quite safe and secure. My cheeks burned at the thought of being in a pair of Pull-Ups, ones that belonged to my little cousin, and actually having them fit...

"Are you done yet?" Adriana knocked on my door.

"Yeah, they, uh... They don't fit!" I called back, not wanting to admit she had been right after all. I could always just tear the sides once I had them back off, after all, and she'd never know the difference.

"You're probably just not doing it right!" Adriana opened my door anyway, barging in and then stopping dead in her tracks as she saw me, one hand shooting up to her mouth in a vain attempt to hide her giggling. "Aww, look at you!"

"Shut up," I flushed, holding my hands in front of my crotch. "It doesn't really count, they're tight and..."

"You're not cheating your way out of this!" she declared. "Now, what should I have you do?"

"What? No, that's not fair!" I shook my head. "I didn't think it was a real bet! And you have to define the conditions beforehand!"

"Oh, this is just what I would have had you do anyway," she waved me off, missing my point. "And it doesn't matter what you'd have wanted if you'd won, because you clearly didn't. Hmm... I know! You're going to use that." She brushed my hands aside, pointing at the Pull-Up.

"I wouldn't have agreed to that," I pouted. Not that it mattered. Adriana always got her way. With our parents, it was because she was the youngest; with me, it was because she'd outgrown me years and years ago, to the point where I could hardly remember what it felt like to actually be an older sibling, other than being done with school a few years before she was.

"Not here, either," she mused. "I want you to go out and do it."

"Out where?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, I don't know. A playground, a store... Wherever you want." She grinned, going to my dresser and beginning to root through my clothes, finding a pair of pink shorts I hadn't worn in years. They were shorter than the denim ones I had been wearing, and rather childish looking, but when she tossed them to me, I was still glad to put them on, just to cover the Pull-Up.

"I really don't..." I started to say as I stood there, awkwardly watching her go through my things.

"I know!" she exclaimed, seemingly not hearing me. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room, where she opened up her closet and grabbed a T-shirt from a hanger. "Paula left this here last time she was over, and I keep forgetting to get it back to her." It was pink as well, with a large badge looking emblem on the center. The top of the design was a unicorn's head, and the body was divided in two, one half containing an open book, the other what seemed to be a shepherd's staff.. It looked somehow familiar, though I couldn't quite place it.

"Come on, off," she commanded, staring at my shirt. Sighing, I stripped, taking the new shirt and pulling it down over my head. It fit, though it left an inch or two of skin exposed around my midriff, in which I could see the waistband of the Pull-Up. Blushing, I tugged my shorts back up, much to Adriana's delight. "Sit," she told me next, gesturing to her bed. She made quick work of separating my hair into pigtails, tying each bunch in place with a pink ribbon, then started applying make-up to my face, stepping back every minute or two to examine her work.

Finally, she pulled a pair of pink and white sneakers from the back of her closet. In addition to being a neat freak, she's also a pack rat, a combination that shouldn't work as well as it did. She probably hadn't worn those shoes since she was six or seven, but I had a bad feeling they'd fit on my feet, no problem, and so they did, once she'd found a pair of white socks to go under them. "There!" she declared, admiring her handiwork.

I was almost afraid to look at what she'd done, but she didn't give me a choice, dragging me over to her mirror. I was stunned by what I saw there. I liked to think, as most people do once they hit a certain age, that I didn't look as old as I am... But I never imagined I could look this young. Staring back at me was a girl who was surely Adriana's younger sister, as she couldn't possibly be any older than 14 or 15. Knowing about the Pull-Up under my shorts made me feel even smaller.

"Adorable!" she cooed, before scooting me through the house and out the door, grabbing my purse and my keys on the way. "Now go, and don't come back until your little Pull-Ups are wet, you hear me? You're not to just sit in the driveway and go there, either... I don't want to see you again for two hours, at least," she ordered sternly.

"Wait, you're not coming with me?" I asked in disbelief. She grabbed my shoulders, spinning me around to face the door and patting my bottom to send me on my way.

"I have other things to do," she said. "You don't need a babysitter, do you?"

I had a good idea just what it was she had to do, and that was confirmed when I pulled my car into an empty driveway a few houses down to sulk for a few minutes. Sure enough, Johnny's car pulled into our own driveway, and when Adriana answered the door, she had her tongue down his throat before they'd even closed the door behind themselves.

I couldn't believe it. Had she really gone through all that just to get me out of the house? As I thought about it, I realized it had all seemed a little staged, and she was just a little too prepared... But why hadn't she just asked me to let her have the house to herself for a little while? This was going a little far!

Then again, I suppose if she had asked me that, I would have been able to figure out what was going on anyway. And apparently she didn't want that. I wasn't about to barge in now, dressed like this, to walk in on her and her boyfriend doing... whatever they were up to. I hoped they were just making out, though I wasn't sure if that was just because she was too young, and my little sister, despite appearances, or if I'd be too jealous of her otherwise, since I don't have anyone to do that with myself.

At the very least, I thought, this would make good blackmail material. If I'd had this to hold over her head - and obviously, if she'd gone to this extreme to get rid of me, she didn't want anyone to know - I would never have let her do this to me. I stared down at myself in disgust, wondering why she'd chosen to do this in the first place. Was it just her weird sense of humor? Or was it her way of proving her own power to herself, smugly watching me leave, looking so childish, knowing she had some probably rather adult activities awaiting her, things I hadn't done in a very long time?

The more I thought about it, the more mad I got, and the more determined that I was going to milk this secret for all it was worth. Let her have her fun... When I got back, I was going to be the boss. I'd be the big sister, like I always should have been. She wouldn't just come barging into my room without knocking anymore, either, that was for sure.

Eventually, however, that fuming got rather boring, so I pulled away and drove off to a store. I didn't have anything in particular I was looking for, except a way to kill the time before returning and letting Adriana know how badly her silly little plan had backfired. I finally settled on trying on sunglasses, my purse resting on a shelf beside me while I modeled them in the glasses display mirror. I knew they would look better once I had this make-up off and the pigtails gone. I was considering heading to the bathroom to do just that, and to take care of some other business, since Adriana wouldn't be in any position to ask why I'd broken the terms of our bet when I was through with her, only to feel a hand close around my arm.

"Shouldn't you be in school, young lady?" a voice asked from above.

I squirmed, trying to tug my arm free, cheeks flushing to match my outfit. I didn't want to explain how old I really was, so instead I simply pointed out, "Umm, it's summer," with a squeak.

I stared into the mirror, seeing a large, unhappy looking woman looming under me. Under her angry gaze, even just through the reflection, I felt about the age I looked, if not younger. "Saint Mary's summer vacation ended a week ago," she informed me.

I started to roll my eyes, ask her why she thought that, even if I was young enough, I went there, when I glanced down to see the reflection of the crest on my shirt. Of course... That's where I knew it from. Obviously, I'd seen the little robots... umm, I mean students... that came from the boarding school on the edge of town walking around with it on their blazers, though I hadn't realized Paula went there. "I-I'm just borrowing this shirt from a friend!"

"We'll see about that," the woman replied. "Now, where are your parents?"

"At work..." I answered meekly, and honestly.

She spun me around, continuing to glare, apparently to let me know she wasn't fooling around. "I know you're not old enough to drive yourself here. Where are they?" I wasn't sure what to say to that. As my mind blanked, the woman shook her head and began to drag me away. I tried to plant my feet, to stop her, only to realize that while it might have slowed her down a little, it also made me look like a spoiled brat, refusing to move until my mommy bought me what I wanted.

As soon as she happened across another "grown-up", who happened to be a woman only slightly younger looking than her, she thrust me in front of her, demanding to know, "Is this your daughter?" The other woman just shook her head, but that didn't discourage her, as she immediately began tromping off towards the next aisle.

"Look, this is all just a mistake," I told her, shrinking slightly as she gave me a look. "I'm not really a kid, okay? I'm 22! So just let me go, and..."

"Twenty-two?" she snorted. "Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?"

My cheeks burned. "It's true!" I protested, though it came out as more of a whine. "Just look at my..." I let out a gasp as I reached for my purse. "Wait, we have to go back... I left..."

"I've had enough of your nonsense," she declared. "Unless you're going to tell me where your parents are to make this easier on me, I don't want to hear another word out of you, young lady."

"No, but I need it!" I cried, tugging at her seemingly unbreakable grip. "You can't do this!"

But clearly I was wrong about that. Despite my fighting, I found myself being dragged through the entire store, presented before everyone who looked like they could possibly be old enough to have given birth to me. I could only pray that none of my friends were shopping that day. And, to make things worse, my bladder just kept feeling more and more full. At first, I was too embarrassed to say anything about that, but as I began to realize just how long it was going to take to do what she had planned, I knew waiting was not going to be an option.

"Look, can you just let me go to the bathroom?" I asked nervously. It felt ridiculous to have to ask permission, and even more so to be completely ignored. "Come on, let me go!" I tried a few minutes later.

"You aren't getting away that easily, little missy," she informed me, only tightening her grip.

"B-But..." I whimpered, fidgeting as I felt a few drops of urine fall into the padding wrapped tight around my groin. I stopped, feeling them soak in, followed by a sudden cold sensation. At the shock of it, I sent another spurt of pee into my pants, which sent a wave of coolness over my privates. I hadn't paid much attention to the package, though now, as I thought about it, standing there, shivering slightly, though more from the surprise than the actual temperature, there had been snowflakes on these Pull-Ups, rather than the traditional flowers or stars. They must have been those Cool Alert ones, designed to make sure the toddler really knew that they'd gone... Which I hadn't needed any help with, thank you very much.

Another tug got me moving again, the padding squishing slightly between my legs now. I was going to need a plan, I realized, or I'd be spending all day doing this, and I'd have no hope of escaping the fate of completely emptying my bladder into my Pull-Ups. "All right!" I squeaked. "I'll take you to my mom."

A smile crossed the woman's place, making her look far more pleasant than I'd expected she could be. "That's more like it," she nodded.

"They're back the other way," I said, pointing back the way we'd come, back towards the sunglasses, where I would get my purse back, and my ID, and then I'd be free. Why hadn't I thought of that before? I suppose I was just too shocked at what was happening to think straight, though now it does seem like the obvious thing to do.

I feel like I should mention here that it had been quite a while since I'd been to the bathroom before Adriana came barging into my room, and I'd been shopping for a fair amount of time before the woman showed up. And, much as I hate to admit it, we'd already covered a lot of the store before I came up with that ruse. Plus, as I mentioned, I'd already gone some, and my bladder doesn't seem to realize that when I go a little, it's emptier... In fact, it only makes it feel more full, until it drains completely...

In an effort not to completely soak my Pull-Up in front of this stranger, I'd been doing a lot of wiggling about, but it was only then that it got bad enough that I had to press my free hand between my legs, pushing the damp padding deeper into my private parts in an effort to keep them in check. All my twitching and flailing the woman didn't notice, but that got her attention fast. "Just what do you think you're doing, young lady?" she demanded, stopping in her tracks and staring down at me.

I was too embarrassed, and too deeply involved in my quest to stay dry(-ish) that I couldn't answer, yet she still figured it out after a moment. "Oh, I recognize that little dance," she said. "You really do have to go, don't you? I'm sorry, dear. Come on, then."

At last, relief was in sight! I smiled and nodded, hurrying alongside her, heading for the bathroom... Only to spot a group of my friends an aisle over. I assume they weren't there together on purpose, as they had stopped to chat right at the end of the aisle.

"A-Actually, let's go to the bathroom at the other end of the store," I said quietly, tugging the woman in the opposite direction.

"Nonsense," she told me. "We're almost there."

"Yes, but... My mother is this way, so you can just drop me off with her..."

The woman's eyes flashed. "You told me she wasn't over there."

"Y-Yes... W-Well..." I stammered, trying to think my way out of that one.

She yanked me away, luckily away from my friends. "I was almost willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, to think that this is your parents' fault... I was going to let them know how important it is to keep children like you in school unless they have an extremely good excuse. But now I'm beginning to think this is all your doing. Did you tell them that you were still on summer break? Hmm? You dispicable little liar..."

It was somewhere during this that the levees broke. To be perfectly honest, I almost didn't notice at first, until I felt a fresh coolness start to spread around my bottom. As the realization of what had caused it came over me, I could feel myself peeing, letting go more and more into my Pull-Up, but there was no stopping it now. I could feel the padding swelling up between my legs as it soaked it up, growing fuller and fuller...

The fact that I was still being led around by the woman didn't help, either, the constant motion making it very hard to even try to stop myself. And, in the end, I didn't - my body just ran out of urine to dump into my pants. I let out a sigh of relief that I hadn't leaked; not a second later, I felt it, a droplet, purely warm this time, not turning cold like the rest of it had, making its way down my thigh.

I looked down in horror, where I could clearly see that drop. When I glanced a little higher, I was even more unhappy to see a wet spot on the crotch of my shorts. It wasn't huge, but it was humiliating to see it, knowing what it meant. I'd used my Pull-Ups, and not only that, I'd used them so much they couldn't hold it all. I was mortified. Without realizing it, I stopped in my tracks.

"What is it now?" the woman demanded, turning to see what the hold up was now. My head snapped up to face her, my cheeks burning. I prayed she wouldn't notice, that the spot was small enough that it would escape her notice. She narrowed her eyes at me as I stood there, willing her to look away, squirming. Unfortunately, my motion squeezed another drop of urine from the completely saturated lining of my Pull-Up, and I felt it begin its trip down my inner thigh.

Her eyes snapped to it at once, then followed it up to the wet spot. "You didn't...!" she exclaimed, shaking her head. Then, somehow, she found a way to make it all even worse as she bent forward and pulled open the front of my shorts, looking down right at my Pull-Up. I wanted to die right there. "I thought that didn't look like a normal accident," she shook her head. "How old are you?"

"I'm 22," I squeaked, staring down at my feet, scuffing one pink sneakered foot on the floor as I watched the drops of my own pee sliding down it, reminding me of my state. My answer sounded ridiculous even to me, and it was obvious she wasn't buying it, either.

"I guess it doesn't matter," she shook her head. "I've had enough of fooling with you, young lady. I'll take you back to St. Mary's myself, and they can call your parents and sort all this out. But I'm not about to let you in my car like that."

"Then don't," I protested half-heartedly, too humiliated to put much effort into it.

She didn't even seem to notice as she began dragging me back through the store, each step wringing more wetness from my Pull-Up, making the wet spot on my shorts bigger, or sending more wetness down my legs and into my socks. This time, she seemed to know exactly where she was going, while I had no idea what she was planning, not until she stopped and I glanced up from my feet, jaw dropping as I found myself surrounded by row after row of diapers.

"No way," I shook my head. "There is no way I'm wearing a diaper!"

Again, she apparently didn't notice, or simply ignored me. I'm not sure which would have been worse, that I was so mortified by my experience that I couldn't make myself heard, or that she saw me as just a kid, not even worth paying attention to even when we were talking about my own wardrobe.

"A youth sized diaper would probably fit you better," she mused while I stood there, uncomfortably scanning the aisle, ducking my head whenever someone passed by, praying they wouldn't come in and see me standing there. "But if a Pull-Up will fit you, I bet a baby diaper would, too, and the way you've been acting, that seems more appropriate, don't you think?" I shook my head vehemently, but she just kept going. "And look, Pampers are on sale! I guess that settles it, then."

"No," I whimpered, staring at the package as she took it down, seeing the toddler on the front and knowing I was about to be dressed like her, the Disney Princesses on my Pull-Ups replaced with even more juvenile Sesame Street characters, the faux underwear design gone in favor of tight, inescapable tapes. I could remember Robyn, when she was younger, toddling around in diapers that looked just like this... Now she was potty trained, and I was about to be put back in them. As I stood there, contemplating my fate, a final burst of pee forced its way out of me, sending fresh trickles down my legs, reminding me that, much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't entirely blame her for thinking I did need diapers.

"Hmm," she said, watching me squirm, "then again, maybe these aren't absorbent enough." She started to look over towards the bigger diapers, then shook her head, picking up a pack of baby wipes instead. "We'll just double up. Come on, then."

"No," I tried again, voice going even quieter now, feeling even more self-conscious. "I won't do it!"

Finally, the woman gave an indication that she heard me, though unfortunately it was by smacking my wet bottom and sternly saying, "If you were my daughter, you'd be getting a lot more than that. You should be thanking me for taking care of you, not constantly whining."

"But..." I protested, rubbing my bottom poutily, only to find, to my horror, that there was a wet spot forming back there, too. Once again, she was back to pretending I didn't exist, so I stayed quiet, trying desperately to think of a way to get myself out of this mess. I glanced around as I hurried to keep up with her, looking for something I could use to my advantage, only to accidently find myself looking right into the eyes of Julie, one of my friends. She was still hanging out with the group, though they'd moved to a slightly different spot. My eyes stayed on hers for a few moments, hoping she didn't see me, that she wouldn't recognize me, and then I was tugged along.

I do wonder now if I should have just bit the bullet and called out to her, asking for help. Sure, I didn't want them to see me, much less realize what I was wearing, but even that would have been better than what wound up happening, right? I'm not even sure.

When we passed the sunglasses display, I started to pull on her hand, trying to get closer, to be able to grab my purse and end this madness. If anything, it just made her take me in the opposite direction more quickly. As I watched the sunglasses get further and further away, taking with them my last chance at getting out of this before finding myself Pampered, I demanded, "Stop!"

To my surprise, she did, though I also got the attention of seemingly everyone around me. I felt their eyes turn to me, and, I was sure, especially to the damp spot on my shorts, and my face turned bright red. "Well, what is it now?" she asked impatiently.

I almost couldn't speak. The rest of the customers were moving on now, though I could see the smaller children pointing at me, their mothers whispering about how it wasn't polite, and a few actual teenagers were snickering to see someone they perceived as one of their own in my situation. "M-My purse," I finally managed to spit out. "It's right over there, and we can clear this whole thing up... Please..."

She glared down at me, and for a minute, I was sure it wasn't going to work. Then, at last, she sighed and said, "Well, lead on then." She didn't let go, but this time when I tugged at her hand, she followed. I made my way over to the display, turned to the shelf I'd rested my purse on... And it was gone.

"N-No..." I squeaked. "It was here, I put it here! Then you took me away, and someone must have stolen it!"

She sighed, rolling her eyes. "Yes, I'm sure they did. Come on, you've wasted enough of my time, young lady."

"No," I sniffled, staring back at the empty shelf as she took me away. "It was there... I know it was there... I'm not a kid..."

As my one stroke of luck, she managed to find an empty checkout lane to escort me to. It was staffed by a girl, a cute little thing probably a few years younger than my real age, who hid a rather obvious giggle as she stared from the diapers she was scanning to me, clearly knowing what was going on.

"I suppose your money was in your purse that supposedly got stolen, too, wasn't it?" the woman asked. The only thing I could do in response was blush, yet again. "That's what I thought. "Excuse me, miss, but do your bathrooms up front have changing stations, or is it just the ones in the back? And could I get an extra bag?"

"They all do," the cashier reported happily. "And here you go. You two have a good day!"

I was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen, and my suspicion was only confirmed as I found myself being dragged into the ladies' room, back to the changing stall. With a surprising display of strength, she pulled the changing table down from the wall and lifted me onto it, pushing me back onto the hard plastic. "Now, are you going to be good?" she asked, "or do I need to strap you down?"

"Just let me go," I whimpered, starting to sit up.

She sighed, pushing me back down and reaching for the strap, pulling it tight across my tummy, holding me in place. I was a little surprised the changing table held me, but it gave no sign of my weight causing any strain, and while my legs did hang over the edge from the knees down, the rest of my body fit onto it well enough, giving the woman easy access to my shorts, and what was beneath.

"Look at what a mess you made," she shook her head, examining me. Now that I was standing still, rather than walking, the air against my wet legs felt especially cool, giving me goosebumps. As I wiggled my feet in the sneakers, they felt quite damp, as did the sodden padding beneath my bottom. I certainly had made quite a mess, I had to agree.

With that, she tugged off my shoes, then my socks, holding them by her thumb and forefinger as she dropped them into the spare bag. Then she reached up towards the waistband of my shorts. Frantically, I snatched for it as well, getting my hands smacked in return until she grew frustrated with that. She undid the strap, making me think, for just a moment, that she was fed up with me and ready to leave me to fend for myself. Then, instead, she grabbed my arms and pushed them closer to my belly, so that when she quickly re-did the strap, they were caught underneath, leaving me helpless to stop her.

"Please, don't do this," I pouted, thrashing uselessly back and forth.

"I really hope you're new to St. Mary's," she said as she yanked down my shorts, depositing them into the bag as well. "I'd hate to think I'm sending my daughter to a school that would tolerate your behavior for long."

"I don't go to St. Mary's!" I tried to tell her again. "I don't go to any school! I'm an adult!"

"Oh, really?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she ripped the sides of the Pull-Up, sliding it out from between my legs and holding it up in front of me. "Does this look like something an adult would do?"

I couldn't very well answer, since I knew the answer was no, but also knew that's what she wanted to hear. She turned and threw the sodden garment away in the trash can at the corner of the stall before returning to me, now tied down and naked from the waist down. I tried again to free my arms, wanting to cover myself, not wanting another woman to see me like this, so exposed.

"Calm down," she told me, bending down to pick up the bag of her purchases, removing the baby wipes first. "You don't have anything I haven't seen before, even though I haven't had to do this for my own daughter in a very long time." I shivered at the cool, damp touch of the baby wipes against my sensitive skin, knowing that every inch they touched, she was getting a full view of. It was even worse than it could have been, as I had just had a full Brazilian not a week earlier, getting myself ready for bikini season. Now, instead of a sexy swimsuit, I was about to find myself in a Pamper.

Finally, after what I felt was far too long, she moved on from my crotch and started to clean my legs, all the way down to my feet. Other than still being naked, I have to admit that was nice. I felt dirty and gross, knowing the wetness there was from my own pee, and the damp feeling the wipes left behind was much fresher and cleaner, and I was grateful for it after walking around in a leaky Pull-Up for so long.

But after that came the worst part, as she threw the used wipes away, put the other back in the bag, and brought out, instead, the Pampers. "No, no," I sniffled. "Please don't...."

She ripped open the package, pulling a pair of the diapers out. She laid one, still folded up, on my stomach, heaving from my rapidly failing attempt not to burst into tears. The other one she unfolded and slipped beneath my bottom. Almost before I knew what was going on, she had it up between my legs, and then taped tightly in place. Before I could adjust to that, she had the second one off my tummy and over the other one. Then she put my sneakers back on my feet, un-did the strap, and lifted me down.

Even one of the diapers were even thicker than the Pull-Up, and with two, I had to stand with my legs slightly apart. They bulged out beneath my shirt, completely visible and obvious, and when she grabbed my hand and began leading me out of the stall, they gave me a bit of a waddle. I should have stopped her right away, but I was too flabbergasted by what had just happened. I was diapered. Even if I managed to get home, Adriana would find me in Pampers, rather than the Pull-Up she'd left me in, and whatever blackmail I had against her for what she was doing with her boyfriend would be invalidated by my new state.

So it was only when I saw her start to open the stall door that it hit me what was about to happen. "No!" I whined, running in front of her and blocking the door. "I can't go out there like this!"

"Your shorts are soaked," she told me. "I'm not putting them back on you, and you certainly are not about to get in my car wearing them. I'm parked close to the entrance, don't worry. And I have one of my daughter's extra skirts in my car you can wear."

"I won't do it!" I declared, in no uncertain terms. "I won't!" I stomped my foot angrily, refusing to give in.

She picked me up and slung me over her shoulder, leaving my diapered bottom entirely on display. I went limp at first, the blood rushing to my head, but as I watched the bathroom floor streaming by beneath me, I began fighting again, for all the good it did me. She carted me to the store's entrance, and then outside, with me screaming and crying all the while, then set me down my what I presumed to be her car, dropping the bags so she could snatch my wrist when I tried to run off while unlocked her trunk at the same time. She put the bags in there, and pulled out a short, pleated, plaid skirt from inside, wrapping it over my diaper.

"I hope you know what a fool you made yourself look like in there," she lectured as she led me, now clothed, to the passenger's side back door of her car, unlocked it as well and putting me inside, fastening my seatbelt for me. She closed the door and then went around the car to her own seat, continuing once she sat and started the engine. "You think anyone in there would have believed your ridiculous story about being 22? I doubt they'd even believe you're 13, or 14, or whatever you really are, since you were acting just like a naughty toddler."

She was, once again, right, and, since I couldn't deny it, I just sat there in her back seat, sulking. After a few minutes, it dawned on me where she was taking me, and I knew I needed to stop her. "I can tell you my address," I volunteered meekly. "You can just drop me off there..."

"I hope you don't seriously think I'll believe you after all that," she scoffed. "You're going right to St. Mary's, to the headmistress's office, young lady. She's going to hear all about this, and you can bet she won't be as kind as I've been."

And... umm... That's where I am now, obviously. On the way to your office, we ran into Paula, unfortunately. She recognized me right away, and I could see an evil glint in her eye as she saw me standing there in her shirt and a plaid skirt just like hers.

"Excuse me, ma'am," she said, all polite, "what are you doing with my roommate?"

And, much to my horror, the woman told her the whole story while I stood there, turning paler and paler, wishing I could sink into the floor. Every now and then, Paula would speak up helpfully, telling the woman that I must have hitched a ride into town, since I'd been there this morning, that, given my bedwetting - which is a total lie, by the way! I haven't wet the bed in years! - she isn't surprised I had such a big accident during the day finally.

"I feel so bad," Paula shook her head. "They let me room with her even though she's younger than me because she's such a trouble-maker, and they thought I could help straighten her out, but she just won't listen. I've tried everything!"

Then the woman comforted her. Her! "I'm sure you tried your best, dear. I've seen her, and she was almost more than I can handle. I'm not surprised you couldn't get through to her, either."

While the woman was in here talking to you, Paula stayed with me, watching me like a hawk. She even flipped up my skirt and took a picture of my diaper with her cell phone! She's not supposed to have that, right? But, anyway, she sent that to my sister, who texted a message back to her saying that she was going to tell our parents that I was visiting a friend in another state so they wouldn't worry about me for a while.

So, there you go, ma'am, the whole story! As you can see, those two are both lying! Well, I guess only Paula is really lying... But the woman just doesn't understand what's going on, so you can't trust her. What? N-No, I didn't know that Paula had reported that she'd caught me masturbating in my diapers last night, but like I said, she's a liar and...

Umm, yeah, I assume Mary is your patron saint. Which one? I have no idea. Jesus's mom, I assume. Mary of Egypt, huh? No, I'm not Catholic, so I don't know what she's the saint of. Ch-Chastity? Okay, yeah, I could see where the whole masturbation thing might be a problem, then, if I was a student and all, and it was true, but I'm not, so...

Wait, who is that? Why did you invite a nurse here? What does she have? Locking plasic pants? What for? For after what?!

Where did you get that schedule? That's not mine! That isn't my name! Did Paula give you that?! That's fake! What are you writing on it? No, look, I don't need diapers, and I don't even go here, so I don't need to go to the nurse for anything, much less for a change every three hours! No, stop writing that! I don't need extra-thick diapers at night! I'm not a bedwetter! Stop talking to the nurse, I'm sitting right here! It's not up to her whether I need extra thick diapers during the day, too! It's up to me what I wear! I am an adult and...

Well, I've had about enough of you, too. Good, send the nurse off... Listen, I just need you to take me to my house, and I can prove... Wait, why is she bringing Paula and that woman back in? Wh-Why are you getting that paddle down?

Y-You believe me, don't you?

• Like 4

Wonderful!

I would add suppositories every night to prevent constipation. Since she will obviously try to hold it back till someone believe her lies that might be necessary.

Great story, makes me all wet *blush*

:)