LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking Of Buying Sam'S Club Member Mark Diapers

I use these as my usual "to work" diaper. The Sam's Club Members Mark is the same as the Wal*Mart Assurance. I'm not aware that these bear any resemblence to the CVS store brand (though things may have changed), and there aren't too many walgreens here. They're reasonably well absorbent. The trimness and the refastenable tapes work well for me being discreet. They are "cloth" backed.

They are do not appear to be the same as the tranquility breathable or anything else from the Tranquility or select line.

I have not used them in a few years because the tapes ripped of the diaper after just wearing them for a little bit maybe they fixed them. if the tapes have a blue X all over it then they are still the same diapers. They are the cheap store brand that most store used walmart,cvs,Walgreen they all had the same blue x on the tapes just under different names but 100% the same diaper. Its been years since I used that diaper now all I use is ABU diapers Bambino and Depend pull ups. for the last few years so those diapers may be different now..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

hi I am not sure if assurance and sams club diapers are the same. I use the medium sams club diapers frequently available for $20 for 60 diapers, at 0.33 a diaper they cannot be beat (price). As you are probably aware they are not like abena or other premeium diapers, but I have not had any problems with absorbancy or quality, they just require more frequent changes to prevent leaks. Enjoy!!!