LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lady Gaga Wore Diaper On Snl

I was watching Access Hollywood last night and in an interview Lady GAGA said that when she recently appeared on SNL she asked that a diaper be in her dressing room because she couldn't stop peeing herself from laughing so hard. LOL! That is totally something that she would do.

I think it's funny how if someone who is "famous" like Lady can do something out of the box like wear a diaper and it is raved over and accepted is not seen as weird or strange but then it all of a sudden becomes "cool" and then everyone wants to jump on the bus. But for ordinary people like us we are labeled sick or a weirdos. I just think thats funny.

I think it's funny how if someone who is "famous" like Lady can do something out of the box like wear a diaper and it is raved over and accepted is not seen as weird or strange but then it all of a sudden becomes "cool" and then everyone wants to jump on the bus. But for ordinary people like us we are labeled sick or a weirdos. I just think thats funny.

From the article, it really seems like she was just trying to be funny. Who do you see that's "raving" over this other than the ABDL communities?

Maybe not over this diaper issue, but as for Lady Gaga* in general: Al Yankovic, 'Perform This Way' [youtube it]. Put on a nappy, you'll need it!

*She should've kept her real name for stage, it would've rocked.