LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Underjams Like Goodnites In The Way They Fit?

I am wondering because I love wearing goodnitesL\XL but want to try underjams but don't want to spend the money if they won't fit.I can wear underjams for about 8 hours(only 1 small wetting) before they rip down the side. Would I fit into underjams?

Guest little_jonny

the downfall on underjams is the sides aren't made well and they can start tearing away by themselves.. i have tried them and the aren't really for people who weigh about 170 or more.. but they fit some people different

Yeah, Goodnite's side panels are made of stronger stuff than Underjams, which have much thinner material. If you fit fairly easily into Goodnites, you might be able to make Underjams last an hour or two before they tear and split but if you're much bigger than "very skinny", they're almost a non-starter. I'm 30"/125lb or thereabouts and they were no good for me...

I would suggest against getting underjams if goodnights already rip on you. Yes they do stretch more, but they start to fall apart fast, would say a couple hours max.

My advice would be to save your money. I tried UnderJams when they first came out and they'd last me two hours if I was lucky before the sides would start to disintegrate. On the flip-side, I never had any such issues with the sides on GoodNites. The new GoodNites Underwear is only further proof that you can have softer, decorated side panels that don't disintegrate after a few hours of use. Although the weight range for the L/XL size is identical for both products according to the packaging, I've also noticed that UnderJams are cut considerably smaller then GoodNites. (If they had existed when I was bedwetting child, and if I had tried them then, they'd have been useless to me as well. I've always been on the taller side.)

If P&G corrects the problems that UnderJams have had since day one, I may give them another try, but for now I'm highly disappointed with them, and wouldn't recommend them. If the sides are splitting on GoodNites for you, definitely avoid UnderJams, they'll probably fall apart while you're using them.

i have both products, and both goodnites and underjams have their upsides and downsides.

Underjams: the sides literally disintegrate over time. my advice is to wear tight briefs over them to hold them in place. on the plus side, they don't leak until you've severely soaked them, and they have more padding in the back for catching drips. they're really not that bad. but goodnites are better in other areas.

Goodnites: man, do they leak. i can't pee lying down cause i make a big mess; sitting straight up, i leak; standing upright, i leak. they hold about as much as underjams eventually if not for the leaking, and their sides are fantastic. they're also quite a snug diaper and they have great rise at the back. they're quality.

wait for Underjams to go on sale, and then snatch them up and try them out. or buy them at a thrift store where they'll be $5.

thanks to all for your input. I have decided to get some the next time I wear because I don't get to very often and its only for a few hours as it is. plus they look cute and I LOVE cute diapers!

• 2 weeks later...

OK!! So I searched the city to find a pack of the l/xl girls underjams and finally found them at target...They are very cute with the purple backing on them and very soft(good quiet diaper to go out in). They fit lower than goodnites do and they are far more stretchy! The inner leg cuffs are very wide. Just tried a small number 1 in them and it just feels like it got warm. BTW I am a 25yo man,6' tall 200 lbs. 34-36 inch waist.