LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was in a relationship awhile ago with a lady who is little older than me. we had a sexual realationship, and i told her about my wanting to be a baby. she accepted it and in time liked taking care of me. i loved being babied by her, but she grew up differently than i did. I mean like her upbringing was different than mine. we live in two different states, and hardly got to see her. She in her heart believe we should be together, but besides the mommying she does, and the sexual part of the relationship, we dont seem to gel...maybe we havent been able to spend enough quality time together...i think about what might be...we split a few years back, but have started talking again....i just dont know if its right....she treats me with alot of love!! Looking for some advice.. :(

well, if you can get it to where the both of you can spend more quality time together and find out the two of you do mesh nicely, then go for it. If you are happy, she is happy, then I don't see a problem. Relationships are about more than just sex.

I was in a relationship awhile ago with a lady who is little older than me. we had a sexual realationship, and i told her about my wanting to be a baby. she accepted it and in time liked taking care of me. i loved being babied by her, but she grew up differently than i did. I mean like her upbringing was different than mine. we live in two different states, and hardly got to see her. She in her heart believe we should be together, but besides the mommying she does, and the sexual part of the relationship, we dont seem to gel...maybe we havent been able to spend enough quality time together...i think about what might be...we split a few years back, but have started talking again....i just dont know if its right....she treats me with alot of love!! Looking for some advice.. :(

I would say give it time, get to know each other, in and out of role.

I once nearly split myself and my 'daddy' up by relating to much from my role, it had started to rule my life.

So try to keep your baby role in balance with every thing else that is important in your life.

May it work out well for you both.

Mal.