LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Began...

I can vividly remember being about 7 or 8 and getting a very upset tummy, it poured out, so my mum got really fed up changing sheets and decided to make me wear a nappy in bed. I can recall it all, she came in with a towel, folding it into a kite shaped asked me to sit on it and then pulled the toweling up between my legs and fasten it with pins. Then got a pair of plastic pants from when I was a toddler and put them over it. They were tight and squeezed the toweling. I cried and wanted it off but I was told not to take it off. I can remember squirming to get comfy with legs apart...eventually I drifted off. Then from my dreams I was aawake with the most awful cramp, I was sleepy so forgot I was in a nappy and as I turned over it came out in a warm jet into the back of the nappy. I cried out and then ran into my mums room. I was covered. I could not get it off and clawed at it. Eventually after it was off and I was clean mum put another on me, this time made of two towels. This felt awful and this time mum pulled my pj bottoms up over it to help keep it on. I waddled back to bed and eventually after more squirming fell back to sleep.

In the morning I woke up and I was dry, so off it came. I felt so humiliated. But as I was getting ready for school, I had another small accident and mum decided I should stay home and stay in the nappies. So I sat at home, huge nappy, pinned on tight under my jamas. I hated it at first and then as the day wore on I got used to it, they came off if I needed to pee and back on straight after. I ended up wearing for 3 days and 4 nights before the tummy bug was over!!

After this experience, at night I would sneak towels and make nappies and put multiple pairs of pants over them to hold them on. I loved the feeling of being trapped in them. I would go to extremes and put the duvet between my legs and fold it round me like a nappy. I loved bulk.

And this is how I am today - its a secret - but my secret.

I still wear occasionally, mainly at night but if I am going to be undisturbed during the day I will wear till I wet. Yep I do that now too. I have done poops but its rare.

So that is my story, a 42 year old that still loves to feel like a humilated and trapped in padding.

Not a very pleasant re-introduction to nappies, but it must have worked cause your here now.

And I agree with your liking for thick nappies, I mean what good are thin ones?-lol.

Not a very pleasant re-introduction to nappies, but it must have worked cause your here now.

And I agree with your liking for thick nappies, I mean what good are thin ones?-lol.

Ok, so got morning to myself and sitting in a very wet nappy indeed...squirm