LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers; How To Get And Return

Um hi abs and dls. you may remember my last post about what type to get (diapers) and i have run into another problem... how to get them in. My reason for that problem is I have no car, no bike and am not the most athletic in the school. So i can't get back b4 my mom gets back from work and I have a bratty little sis (the type whos quick to tattle). If that isn't enough the closest store that sells my wares is 1 hour away! So any ideas would be MAJORLY appreciated if you have any ideas dont be shy and reply please!

Guest diamondback688

ok...lets use the process of elimination...u have already eliminated car, bike and walking...how about bus, cab, segway, horse...ok, ok...down to business...i dont have any other suggestions...sorry...

I had the same problem you did when I first started, but I just ordered one 12 pack off the internet from Diaper Connection and told my mom that it was something else that I bought. It came in a pretty small package too.

Okay I am new to this board, so I will do my best to answer, I notice how people get lazy...you can walk to get the diapers as suggested before hand, if its far that should make you want to get them more so;) Otherwise have them sent and lie that they are something else...or the last thing you can do is wait til you have your own place so you don't have to worry about snooping siblings or your family members, just my own suggestions within that;)

You're 18, time to get your driver's license! If you already have a driver's license, ask your mom to borrow her car to run out to the library or whatever. This will give you an excuse to bring your backpack which you will need to hide the diapers when you get back to the house.

If that's not possible, just keep in mind that a lot of online stores will ship discreetly. Of course you'll need a clever excuse to tell your mom, but I think Kanji put it best about being creative. Another option to consider is if the post office is in walking distance, getting your own PO box.

If those options don't work, then you can rest assured that walking to the store WILL make you one of the more athletic kids in school. Jarred had the Subway diet, and you can have the warriorindiapers diet.

-Jess

I'm going to toss out something that I did for many years when the risk was very high and the situation difficult.

Have patience. Wait until your situation changes. Deal with the fact that you can't have what you want right now.

And if your sister is as you describe her, I'd be concerned about her deciding to go through your stuff and finding them. Think about it. You may not be in a very good situation to experiment with these interests.

Um hi abs and dls. you may remember my last post about what type to get (diapers) and i have run into another problem... how to get them in. My reason for that problem is I have no car, no bike and am not the most athletic in the school. So i can't get back b4 my mom gets back from work and I have a bratty little sis (the type whos quick to tattle). If that isn't enough the closest store that sells my wares is 1 hour away! So any ideas would be MAJORLY appreciated if you have any ideas dont be shy and reply please!

First you dig a big hole outside, and tell you sister that you saw and elf down there. When she goes to look you give here a gentle puff so she fall into the hole. Now you have her occupied for some time, and if the hole is deep enough she will not be able to see what you are doung. Then you borrow her little red play wagon and put on a pair of rollerskates and run as fast as you can to the store, and make sure you return back home before your mother arrives. Hide the diapers in a closet, go and help your little sister out of the hole and cover the hole with dirt. If you are lucky your mother will not believe the story she probably will tell since she knows that there are no elves (adults know such things even without having any proof). But if she should believe your little sister all that will happen is that she will punish you for that incident and not for the diapers. If you are lucky she will tell you to stay in your room for the next week and if I know a DL well enough that would not be a bad punishment but most likely a good oportunity. like if your mother should come home and say.. hey what are you doing in that room, you can answer, you told me to stay here for the whole week. Nothing suspicious about that :)

But on the other hand, I do understand if you would choose to look for another solution, because it will probably be pretty tough to dig such a deep hole just to fill it up again soon after :) I honestly just needed to write something crazy, sorry I didn't have any better ideas for yoy :)

thanks for the first two things but some other probs.. 1# i live in an apartment building 2# my sis will tell my mom if i leave her. 3# we only have 1 car.......but. every thursday i come home an hour b4 my mom and my sis is at a friends for 3 hours.......quick name some other ways! PREEEEEETY PLEASE!

First you dig a big hole outside, and tell you sister that you saw and elf down there. When she goes to look you give here a gentle puff so she fall into the hole. Now you have her occupied for some time, and if the hole is deep enough she will not be able to see what you are doung. Then you borrow her little red play wagon and put on a pair of rollerskates and run as fast as you can to the store, and make sure you return back home before your mother arrives. Hide the diapers in a closet, go and help your little sister out of the hole and cover the hole with dirt. If you are lucky your mother will not believe the story she probably will tell since she knows that there are no elves (adults know such things even without having any proof). But if she should believe your little sister all that will happen is that she will punish you for that incident and not for the diapers. If you are lucky she will tell you to stay in your room for the next week and if I know a DL well enough that would not be a bad punishment but most likely a good oportunity. like if your mother should come home and say.. hey what are you doing in that room, you can answer, you told me to stay here for the whole week. Nothing suspicious about that

Hmm... I don't know about Juliabam's idea. Those old red wagons can get kinda rusty which would make pushing the wagon more difficult. If you're going to do that, I'd suggest you buy some WD40 to oil it up. The plastic ones are better, but usually they have hollow wheels and you don't want to puncture a hole in the wheel, cause then you're going to have to explain both the elves and the wagon wheel. I suppose you could outfit a plastic wagon with some hard core rubber wheels. Heck, you may even start a trend of people souping up their wagons. The next thing you know, there will be an MTV show called Pimp My Toy Wagon and that's when the big bucks roll in. :D

Seriously... I don't know if anyone can help you without knowing the details of your situation. You can't drive, you don't have time to walk, you can't have stuff mailed. I assume that since you gotta watch your little sis, you can't get a job near the grocery store (you don't want to work at the store because then people will know you). Can you get a PO box? How good are you at sewing? If you can get to a fabric store, you can buy the supplies to make your own cloth diapers. I looked online and there are websites with instructions on how to make your own cloth diapers... it looks kinda tough but I thought I'd throw it out there. The bottom line is that if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. In that case you'll have to watch from the sidelines. My first two years in college it was pretty much impossible to hide anything since I shared a dorm with close friends, so I didn't wear the whole time. It sucked, but that's life.

-Jess

Those who truly want something will struggle hard to get it. Just wait awhile and eventually your urges to have diapers will supercede your inhibitions about getting them. Obsession and passion are wonderful motivators ;-)

--BabyLex

I've mail ordered diapers before, and had them addressed to me c/o a post office in the next suburb. Then went there at a convenient time, showed some ID and picked up my parcel "counter delivery". An AB-aware supplier will put your stuff in a plain box