LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Days You Wish You Were Wearing...

Ya, so I have been having a bit of a stomach upset the last couple of days, but nothing to bad. Didn't really even think about it, except for when I needed to go, which was probably 2-3 times yesterday.

Well today was certainly a day I wish I wore all the time for those just in case moments like today. Was just starting to play Duke Nukem Forever and wasn't paying attention. Went to let out a fart, but along with it came some other stuff... just a little, but enough that I needed to change underwear right away before it soaked through to my pants, which luckily it didn't.

Now if I was wearing a diaper I could have just kept on playing without interruption, it was only a small amount, so it wouldn't have been to bad to just change later at a more convenient time. :glare:<_<

They just got new carpet, would hate to wet on it. However my son later ripped off his diaper and peed all over the carpet. So much for that idea.

That is funny. Boy you sure can tell who is and who is not the diaper lovers among us.

It never fails, it’s like having a new car. Sooner or later you are going to get starch or worse yet a dent. When we had a dog in the faimily it never failed to wet the newest carpert in the house. Never the old stuff!

The other week I woke up and sort of felt the urge to poop but it not that strongly, so I thought it would be fine. I hadn't been wearing a nappy that night so I put on a pair of briefs ans went downstairs to make some coffee. As I was drinking it and watching a bit of tv I suddenly felt the urge again and then instantly, uncontrollably pooed myself. I was glad I was at least wearing briefs not boxers otherwise it would have been a real mess, but a nappy would definetly have been extremely useful!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had a baby and as my body is getting used to realigning I'm finding the 'half-way house' of protection, the pull-up, to be really useful. I can have the fit of panties and the protection of a nappy (to a degree) all in one.

Since I invested in some cloth diapers, I can now wear all the time while I'm in my own house. But, my family is very anti-diaper, and I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the town is as well, so I avoid wearing my diapers outside. This has resulted in a few close calls, thanks to my mom's cooking... But, generally, I just plain avoid going out if I'm not feeling up to par, since that's usually when the diarrhea strikes.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate it when you think it will only be a toot and it ends up being much MUCH more. But I am pretty sure it happens to everyone once, though it seems like it happens to be more than my share. At least of few of the times I have been safely diapered up, but alas. Other times I have not.

Ya, so I have been having a bit of a stomach upset the last couple of days, but nothing to bad. Didn't really even think about it, except for when I needed to go, which was probably 2-3 times yesterday.

Well today was certainly a day I wish I wore all the time for those just in case moments like today. Was just starting to play Duke Nukem Forever and wasn't paying attention. Went to let out a fart, but along with it came some other stuff... just a little, but enough that I needed to change underwear right away before it soaked through to my pants, which luckily it didn't.

Now if I was wearing a diaper I could have just kept on playing without interruption, it was only a small amount, so it wouldn't have been to bad to just change later at a more convenient time. :glare:<_<

You better be wearing later on during that game, during some parts the weak hearted will shit themselves from fear.

Octobrains and the Octoking mini boss fight and main boss fight(slight spoiler, but won't tell you what levels they come in) springs to mind.

Anyway I had that game since it came out, and completely it today. It's really really long to complete and fucking hard even on easy. I died like 200 times on the main Octoking boss, and 50-100 times on most other levels. TONS of cursing at the screen when I died all the time.

Can't imagine what normal, hard and even insane difficulty will be like.

I'm now trying to find all the ego boosts now and most of the trophies.

Then when I got max ego I'll try beating it on normal, hard and then insane difficulty.

Duke Nukem 3D is still 10x better or more than Duke Nukem Forever though.