LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medium Lille Supreme Plus With Plastic Back

i have up for sale 8 packs of medium lille supreme plus all in one nappies/diapers. i shall be selling them for £10 a pack. postage is £9. and i will only ship to uk. anyone intrested please pm me or leave a msg here and il get back to you

lfcbaby

• 4 weeks later...

ok change of prices

£10 per pack with 7.62 postage

kendall lille medium reg plus. these are great as stuffers as well as a nappy to use when doubling up.

come on people i have 10 packs to sell.

if you want to make me any offers. feel free

lfcbaby

Is that the extra plus, regular plus or super plus?

Of course they are not as good as the Lille supreme fit maxi's though.

But I found even with the maxi's they were very cheaply made nappies compaired to Tena's, Molicares,Attends, Abena,Euron Form and quite a few others.

Not bad if cheap, but at that price I can see why no one alse has replied.

I can offer you £10 a pack including postage(since even the Lille maxi was under £20 a pack including postage) even when it was plastic backed.

As it doesn't have to be done through the overpriced royal mail. Parcel2go or interparcel door-door parcel collections work out very cheap, especially the 2nd one if you pick the cheapest courier.

£4.78 inc vat is the cheapest courier option on interparcel lol(Hermes courier I think). Shows royal mail/parce force is a rip off.

http://www.interparcel.com/

http://www.parcel2go.com/?gclid=CPHS-JuH_KkCFZRX4QodDliCWA

parcel2go also uses the courier (Hermes) for £4.78 inc vat (3 day) door to door courier.

If you accept my offer, I'll buy a pack or 2 off you in sep when I have more cash spare.