LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Brand Are These?

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

Your correct they are Tena slip maxi (the coloured drops on the front allow you to see the absorbency at a glance, the more coloured in drops the more absorbent they are.)

They are ok. But I'm not a fan of the fastening. The tape loses its sticky too quickly for my own liking (mummy likes to keep me wetting for play times so I unfasten them when I need to go potty) I've also woken up with the diaper unfastened because the tape as come away from the wrap around part.

They are OK. Have a nice plastic backing. But I prefer attends slip's myself.

Your correct they are Tena slip maxi (the coloured drops on the front allow you to see the absorbency at a glance, the more coloured in drops the more absorbent they are.)

They are ok. But I'm not a fan of the fastening. The tape loses its sticky too quickly for my own liking (mummy likes to keep me wetting for play times so I unfasten them when I need to go potty) I've also woken up with the diaper unfastened because the tape as come away from the wrap around part.

They are OK. Have a nice plastic backing. But I prefer attends slip's myself.

Thanks for the input, always looking for something thick and of quality.

Has the picture changed already? What I'm seeing isn't a Tena Slip :P Looks more like an old style Abri-Form Small (the ones that used to have the yellow writing) to me...

Yep site was updated, picture changed...but he still got the answer. :whistling: