LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught With My Pants Down

It was around seven tonight when we decided we better get something to eat from the store. I volunteered to go pick up some steaks at the neighborhood grocery store and off I went. I grabbed three rib eyes and a case of beer and headed to the checkout. I took the bags out of the cart at the door and the case of beer and headed toward my truck. About half way to my truck it felt as though my pants were sliding down. I tried to cinch them up with one hand while I fumbled for my keys to open the door. As I opened the door and slid into my truck my pants were way down in the back and my diaper was in full view of everyone walking by. I got a few stares and strange looks from some people.

At least you are committed to saving the beer from hitting the ground and pounding the steaks..... So lets here more about why and how you were out and about in a diaper, and do the others you were with know you were wearing

i did this once, but i was actually showing off. i went out in just my diaper and a t-shirt. i had a few looks, but most people just kept walking. i have a nuk 5 as well, witch just added to the fun!