LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Nl!

Hello everyone,

I'm not really new to the whole forum scheme, so I figured that the intro forum would be the best place to jump in.

A bit about me: I love music, I've been playing bass for 5 years and I've been playing guitar for 3. I love playing gigs or just hanging out jammin with a few close friends. I'm also quite interested in paintball, I love being in the woods and I'm a pretty easy going person. I take forum ettiquette pretty seriously so I always try my best to not be a nuisance for other members. I'm currently enrolled in my second year at college of the north atlantic (Doing an engineering degree) and it's going quite well. I tend to have a "tinkering" personality in the sense that I like to build/modify things and just figure out how they work.

A bit about Newfoundland: I love it here! The people are nice and I've been here my whole life. I really can't picture myself ever living anywhere other than this province. I have a lot of my family in this province as well as my girlfriend. Ahh, my girlfriend :) such an amazing person. to clarify, my GF knows about my fetish and has known about it since before we even started dating. Shes awesome and very understanding!

What I hope to gain from this forum: Well, I guess what I'd really like is to just chat with other's like myself. As I've said before, I have done the forum thing a few times before, but I find that peoples information tends to differ greatly from board to board and that the people you meet along the way can be pretty amazing. So, I'd just like to meet people like me, around me, and just anyone who I can have an interesting conversation with.

well, thats it. Thanks for letting me join the community.

-Ron

Hi and welcome to DD. My Grandparents moved from Quebec to Massachussetts to find work in the mills. I was born and raised in New England and I have a natural afinity for the area. I thought your intro was outstanding.

Hugs,

Freta

Hi and welcome to DD. My Grandparents moved from Quebec to Massachussetts to find work in the mills. I was born and raised in New England and I have a natural afinity for the area. I thought your intro was outstanding.

Hugs,

Freta

Thank you for the kind words. I try to do my best at coming up with an honest intro that gives a general idea of who I am. I figure if I don't make a good first impression, then what is the point of even trying to become part of the online community? So far, this seems like a really nice place with great people. I hope to be here for quite a while.

-Ron

Welcome to the forum!

Judging by your intro, you seem like an awesome dude! Be sure to visit the chat when you can. Even though it's infested with creepy trolls, the majority of the members in chat are pretty friendly :)