LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wbc Goes To Oz

So I got bored, and ticked off that the Westboro Baptist "Church" is going to go protest in Joplin with their bilious hateful rhetoric, where my family members were recently buried under their house (but found alive!) because supposedly people in Missouri have sex with animals (Really? Well, I guess my ex husband DID have a lot of chest hair...) and therefore deserved the tornadoes, according to one of their BS press releases. Anyway, a friend and I were having a discussion about it and I got this idea for a comic strip. Fair warning, it IS offensive. To the WBC anyway :) Also, it's a hand drawn sketch, so it ain't perfect. I'm not very high tech with my art.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/faeriesight/5761424228/

So I got bored, and ticked off that the Westboro Baptist "Church" is going to go protest in Joplin with their bilious hateful rhetoric, where my family members were recently buried under their house (but found alive!) because supposedly people in Missouri have sex with animals (Really? Well, I guess my ex husband DID have a lot of chest hair...) and therefore deserved the tornadoes, according to one of their BS press releases. Anyway, a friend and I were having a discussion about it and I got this idea for a comic strip. Fair warning, it IS offensive. To the WBC anyway :) Also, it's a hand drawn sketch, so it ain't perfect. I'm not very high tech with my art.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/faeriesight/5761424228/

Gun 'em down and claim temporary insanity! If only it were that easy to get rid of those people... They're giving legitimate Baptists like me a bad name...

the were chased out by bikers in joplin thankfully before they could really even do anything. it was great. I saw the video online and i loved watching that big black mass of leather just stomping towards them and watching those hatemongers RUN.

• Like 1