LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Trekkin' Across The Universe

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite star trek series is either ds9 or enterprise. Its a shame enterprise got cancled. I'm hopefull that another star trek series will come along and air on the sci-fi channel were it will get some respect and won't get cancled.

Enterprise......you gotta be kidding

It just got worse and worse as it went along..they never even managed one classic episode. Was a shame because it could have been so good they had so much to play about with.Half the problem i think was there wasn't enough strong characters in it. Theres a reason it got canceled..it was crap. Half the time i would start watching an episode and give up after 15 minutes and go do something

I think all the ST's had good and bad episodes but i enjoyed DS9 the most overall i think. Although the last season on the whole got very silly.

So i have givern the definative answer to which was best and which was worst.....This discussion is now closed.

• 2 weeks later...

My Favorite season was Enterprise, but i also LOVE Voyager and TNG right now i have been watching Stargate Atlantis awating season 3.

Hmm, hard to say which I liked best. They all had some good episodes and bad. I liked

Enterprise the best because it was closest to the original Treks premise which was, "get out there and explore the galaxy". I do have to admitt I'm a little biased because I'm a big fan of Scott Bakula. I really liked Quantum Leap. Also, I have to admitt Enterprise could have been much better. The writting seemed second rate at times especially the first season. I wasn't a big fan of Voyager but I did like DS9 at times. Other series I like are Stargate ( had a rough first season but has improved alot), Farscape ( I have only

seen it in reruns and out of order so I have no idea whats going on most of the time), and Battle Star Galactica.

Do your Part, Help With Overpopulation, Make War Not Love