LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Never Talk About My Diaper Life...

So, yesterday we got home from our 7 Day cruise and did all the stuff that comes with that. Unpacking, grocery store, sorting mail, paying bills ect...

And I was just dog tired, and dreading having to get up at 1:30am for work. I mean, who wants to go back to work after being on vacation for a week?

So, I'm getting out of the shower, and laid out on my bed are a couple Dry 24/7s, baby powder, a bottle full of Orange Pedialyte and my onesie. Elaine is sitting on the bed browsing through some magazine and asks if I "wanna get my PJ's on".

Now, I guess I should say that while both her and I enjoy AB Roleplay, we rarely if ever find the time or energy for either of us to be up for it. Our schedules are crap, they never line up.

I sorta whine about how I just got out of the shower and don't wanna have to re-shower before I leave for work, wanting the most sleep possible and blah, blah blah... to Which she just responds "tough luck kiddo, get on the bed". (I love this woman)

So, she unwraps my towel, and starts getting things ready, sliding the 1st diaper under me, puts the bottle in my mouth and gives me the "Hold onto that" kinda look. Next thing I know I'm getting the old "banana up the tailpipe" treatment. Kinda surprised, kinda confused, but really kinda OK with it. After she finishes up with that, she breaks up the rest of her banana stash that was sitting in a clothes basket and leaves it in the seat of my diaper. All in all, 4 bananas total. 1/2 in the diaper, 1/2 in..... me.

She wraps the second 24/7 around me, tapes it up nice and snug, wriggles me into my onesies, snapping the crotch and takes away my bottle to go refill it.

She comes back with my refilled bottle, and two of my sleeping pills (Restoril) that I hardly ever take. One is usually enough to knock me out in 30-45 minutes. 2 of them will have me out cold in 30 flat.

She held me, fed me my bottle, patted my bottom, and of course nature took its course too before I fell asleep.... Which was awesome.

but what was even Better was that I wasn't awoken by my alarm clock at 1:30.... It was her undoing my onesie and cleaning me up.

It was really a great day, just because of that.

• Like 1