LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Ever Do This?

i take one diaper, strip it down to the middle part, cut the outside and stick it in another diaper. it makes for a decent amount of absorbency when using baby diapers/thin diapers, and allows you to fit in them snuggly (by using two sets of tabs at once) if they are a bit too small.

I have done this for years using a baby diaper thats had the outer covering removed. I use a 3m spray contact adhesive buy opening the baby diaper open up flat and also will add extra absorbent diaper material on top of the baby diaper too. Then I'll use sale add newspaper with a small amount of glue spray on the edges to mask off where the diaper is to be used at and then spray only that area. Then carefully take the baby diaper with the extra stuffing added to it thats been sparyed with the glue and put them together. This makes a very absorbent night time diaper that can take up to 5 [ 80oz. } or more wetting plus a messy poopy also too. You must use a very absorbent diaper like abena x plus or molicare supe plus or a bambino diaper to make this have that kind of absorbency work. I also will save the side tapes for diapers that have been used cut and remove off from the used diaper. I will then use a blow dryer heat to carefully remove the plastic from the used diaper tapes and use them on diapers that only have 2 tapes on each side. I'll then put one between the 2 tapes that came on the diaper and one below to each side. This makes a snug fitting diaper anh helps alot with having leaks around the leg opennings.