LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Might Be A Good Offer At Saveexpress / Airoliver

Zander

For european / UK based folks, some of you might be interested to know there is a pretty good deal going on at SaveExpress / Airoliver on the Forma-Soft disposables (M4 and L4).

For those who don't know, these are very similar to but slightly better (IMO) than the Abri-Form M4 and L4 diapers (previously called "Medium X-Plus" and "Large X-Plus"). I don't have any Abri-Form M3's or M4's to hand, but IIRC the main differences I remember are that the plastic on the front of the Forma Soft ones is marginally stronger, the tabs are fraction larger and the elasticated part of the waste-band is a little longer (i.e. after taping up you have a little bit more flexibility overall, so less need to retape/adjust it using the second layer of the fasteners). Also, and this really is a minor point, but the blue part of the dual layer tabs is a lot darker on the Forma Soft ones - I just think they look better :P

They still have Abena's going at <10 euros a pack too if that's your thing. Factoring in shipping (your mileage may vary) they still seem pretty cheap overall and are a lot cheaper than (for example) CosynDry - if their prices are like they were a few months ago. If I remember correctly my last order from SAVE/Airoliver meant that shipping from Germany to the UK is roughly your order price plus 30%, so 4 packs of Forma Soft M4's and 4 Packs of Abri-Form M4's (i.e. 112 diapers in total) comes out at about £87.

NB: Other than as a customer, I've no relationship with the firms mentioned in this post.

EDIT: Pics of the Forma Soft M3 (9562-01), Forma Soft M4 (9563-01) and Abena Abri-Form M4 (4163) for reference.

EDIT2: Note this is Forma Soft and not Forma Care - they are different product lines!

Archived