LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Involuntary Diaper Time

I sat on the edge of the sofa, apprehensively sipping at a glass of iced tea.

"Please finish your tea. There's more, and I don't want it to go to waste." said Laura, my girlfriend.

I began to drink the tea faster.

"Is it good?" asked Emily, who sat on my left.

"Mm. Mm hm." I asserted through a mouthful of tea, giving a thumbs up.

I drained the glass and Laura hovered in close, refilling it. She pecked me on the cheek and said "There, now you finish that."

I felt quizzical at this. "This is the third glass. Are you sure?"

"Oh, just finish it honey."

I obediently drank all the tea in my glass. Then, I felt Emily put her hand on my leg.

"Come to the bathroom", she said, "Laura and I want to show you something."

Interested, I followed them to the bathroom, where they directed me to the sink.

"Could you just put your hands on either side of the sink there, and lean on it dear? I'm worried the grout might be eroding and I want you to check on the integrity of it."

I did as she asked. I hadn't noticed the handcuffs hanging from the metal bars on either side of the sink, but I definitely did now and Laura and Emily swiftly and neatly locked my hands in place. I popped a boner. Laura put her hand on my ass and said "There we are. My baby boy."

I didn't know what was going on. I was aroused, but confused, and not sure how presentable I was making myself.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" I asked timidly.

"Awww, baby boy twying to talk! Isn't he cute, Emily?" Asked Laura.

"He is just precious!" Agreed Emily. She then added, "Do we do his legs now?"

"Yes", replied Laura, who added to me "Hold perfectly still or Mommy's gonna make you sorry. Is that understood?"

I gulped and nodded then waited submissively while my wife and her girlfriend ran rope around my feet so I couldn't move or stop straddling the sink.

"There we go. Now that's mommy's helpless baby boy. Emily, would you spank him for me?" said Laura.

Emily began to spank my ass while Laura climbed up on the sink and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply. As she did so, I felt a tension and upsetness in my stomach, the need to urinate. I didn't want Laura to stop kissing me and I couldn't think with Emily spanking me. I let my bladder go and I began to pee in my pants.

"Oh my god, Laura! He's pissing himself! Look, he's wetting his fucking pants!" screamed Emily.

My girlfriend looked down at my wet clothes and feigned being appalled. "You are a very naughty baby Petey! Good babies do not get pee pee on their mommy's friends, and you are going to get a punishment!"

My erection doubled as Laura and Emily both produced pairs of scissors and began to cut the clothes off my body. By now I knew what I hoped they were doing, and I didn't want it to stop. Besides, I knew by now I couldn't get away anyway. I began to tug at the restraints, just to show myself I didn't have a say in any of this anymore.

"Widdle baby twying to get away? Uh uh uh, Mommy's not gonna let that happen. Time for baby's pacifiew." said Laura as she slid a giant pacifier shaped gag into my mouth and locked it behind my head.

Laura and Emily finished stripping me then began to wash and dry my body with towels, teasing my penis the whole time, making it harder and harder. I'd just begun to drip precum when they brought the diapers into view. I breathed hard through my nose as sprinkled baby powder on my penis and buttocks, then slowly pulled a thick cloth diaper up between my legs. First I felt the sides of it tickling the insides of my thighs as they pulled it up at a torturously slow rate, then I felt the gooey, cooling baby lotion they'd drizzled in the impossibly thick diaper as they pulled it around my groin.

"MMF" I moaned through the pacifier. Now I wanted to cum.

"Ah buh buh buh buh? Uh buh buh!" said Laura, teasingly cooing at me as she would a baby. "Baby like the way his new diapeys feel? That's good, because he's going to have to wear them for mommy every day from on!"

She held up a pair of baby blue plastic panties in front of me.

"These are your baby panties. I'm going to lock them on you so you can't take your diaper off." said Laura.

She pulled the plastic panties up between my legs and locked them in place. Then, she held up a pair of mitts with locks on the cuffs.

"These are you baby mittens. They're to make sure you can't play with the lock on your diaper." She explained, and locked one on each hand.

Then, Laura showed me a metal bar with a manacle on each end.

"This is a spreader bar. It's going to hold your legs apart so you can't run away or stop yourself from filling up your diapers." Said Laura, and locked the spreader bar between my legs. She began to massage my chest and explain to me what was going on.

"Now baby, mommy knows you're very excited and you want to make a cummy in your diapers, but baby boys don't get to decide what happens when. You've been whining to me about your life away from mommy being too stressful, so now mommy's going to make it all better. Now you don't have to be so fussy because you get to stay at home with mommy, and she's going to feed you, play with you, and change your diapers, which is obviously what a crybaby like you needs. Now, me and Emily are going to let you go and you're going to crawl on your hands and knees to the living room. We're going to feed you baby food and after you mess, Mommy's going to give you the privilege of your very first diaper change from her. You're to do as I say, or it's over between us, is that understood?"

I nodded, and she released me. She led the way and I crawled, diapered, on my hands and knees, after her.

post-32078-0-61441600-1304399224_thumb.j

post-32078-0-61441600-1304399224_thumb.j