LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I Am New Here

I am not sure if I am an AB/DL, I have been stressed out and it seemed to affect my bladder. When am out working on something and it goes wrong and it will stressed me. I have been gone to the Doctor, and they cannot find anything wrong. I have put me on medicine, and then problem goes away. Then it will come back. I have been wet the bed again for about a week again, and then I had some diaper and I put on last night, but and I can sleep with a diaper on. Then after about 2 nights, I will be wearing a diaper all the time. But after my stress goes away, the bladder goes but to normal. Can anyone please help me, or suggest again?

Welcome to Daily Di. I'm guessing English is your second language, so I'm not sure I understood everything you were saying. However, stress kills, so see a psychiatrist and get some meds that will help you calm down. Since you joined this site I'm assuming your statement that you're not sure if your AB/DL is a smoke screen. Of course you are, or you wouldn't be here. This is nothing of which to be afraid or ashamed! Spend some time reading posts and getting to know people who are dealing with the same issues and you'll find it easier to communicate. Good luck!