LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feelings After Success

Tadpole

One thing I have noted is that on this board there are lots of people who are interested in gaining some dependance on diapers, and for various reasons - some wanting to justify their desire for wearing diapers, although I think for those who actually go through with it it has more to do with aligning their identity as an incontinent person.

Quite afew years ago now I had a number of discussions with people who had achieved what they wished for, and it was very interesting to hear how they felt about their new status, particularly during the transition period as they were losing control and accepting their new dependance. What I have not seen much of recently are updates on how, several years later, they feel now. We get quite a few people posting in replies to "wannabees" explaining why they should not try and short cut the process, and plenty of comments from people saying how many diapers they wear and that they are happy with their new status.

It would be nice to hear some of those people's analysis as to how they felt during and since about what they achieved.

(I'm not dependant, but I have posted before about my feelings having succeeded in becoming a habitual pacifier user, and I do note that I continue to wear diapers more and more often, and they become more and more of a comfort as years go by. I have also posted before about noting how milestones creep by largely unoticed.)

Archived