LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Fans Only!

Guest Amphetamenace

Guest Amphetamenace

I was hoping to get the Bambino variety case, but the've been sold out for over a month now/

In my three years of wearing, I've become quite a Bambino fan. I've tried Molicares, Attends, Cushies, Abenas and the lovely Bambinos. Its a toss up between Abenas and Bambinos and frankly; I'd rather pay the extra 60 dollars/case for the Bambinos. Abenas don't give the 'touch' Bambinos have; they lack the wasteband that holds the main panel snug against your body. But I can't stand the plastic on Bambinos. Its so rough and scratchy. The plastic on Attends is silky compared to Bambinos, and what a great feeling it is.

Anyway, what's the difference (besides design) between the Classico, Bianco and Teddy? Is the plastic softer by any chance? Or is it just the same shit, different design?

Thanks.

-Kelly

Yep, same thing different prints.

The plastic has actually changed to, I don't like the newer plastic myself either really, but meh. I don't think it's the brand's fault though, they custom order from somewhere else and in order to keep the prices down they probably have to limit what customizations they call for.

• Like 1

Actually, from what I understand, the Bambino Classico and Bianco are 'structurally' the same thing, just one has the decorative panel and the other is plain white. the teddy is a bit different, having the same "chassis' but a decorated panel (teddy bears!) It is also a bit thicker and has more SAP in the seat and back area. (as opposed to the front and middle/ crotch area where most others seem to concentrate their SAP)

It has a waistband and inner leak guards like the others.

I really like bambinos a L*O*T, though I havn't noticed anything about the outter shell plastic being anything other then plastic *shrug*

I know there is a difference, I just don't wear enough to really notice. I still have most of the 2 bags I ordered from the middle of last year :blush: I jump around and wear different brands, and save the "bams' for more special occasions, or if I'm in 'that' mood etc.

Just my 2...no wait...3....no...4....5...:o6 cents worth! damn inflation anyways! :badmood:

Classico is the best for the tape landing zone. I purchased the Teddys and the tapes just will not stick. I have to hold the tapes down for several seconds after I have been changed. Even then they come undone 50% of the time. I do hope they fix this cause the Teddys are cute. You will not be disappointed with the Classico's though. :)

Oh I forgot to add the plastic shell is the same but some of the diapers in the case were smoother than others.

• Like 1
Guest Amphetamenace

Thanks. Well, word on the street is, Teddy has a "comfort flex" fit or something that holds it tighter to your body. The Bottom Half Co hit the nail on the head for the most part, but they fit awkward and invite leaks sometimes compared to Attends or "Incontinence Briefs" that are made for "Actual" incontinent people.

Bambinos have some "spaces" or "holes" in the way they fit, and brands like Attends or Molicare cradle your body and make you feel "diapered" everywhere; to your belly to your inner thighs.

I'm debating on whether I should just invest in booster pads and Attends or the Teddies/Classicos.

• Like 2

^ I truly hope that you are not comparing a Bambino Teddy and Attends - if you are claiming an Attend is anywhere close to the same as a Teddy your credibility just decreased 10 fold :-/

Absorbency of any Bambino product is probably the best on the market - I think any issues that have arisen with the Teddy is some people have problems with the tapes but that is sporadic as well.

• Like 1

^ I truly hope that you are not comparing a Bambino Teddy and Attends - if you are claiming an Attend is anywhere close to the same as a Teddy your credibility just decreased 10 fold :-/

Absorbency of any Bambino product is probably the best on the market - I think any issues that have arisen with the Teddy is some people have problems with the tapes but that is sporadic as well.

I am with Adrian On this one there is NO Attend diaper that is even close to the Absorbency of a Bambino diaper!! & the Teddy hold more then any Bambino as they have more SAP in them. I for one don't order the teddy as I find that the tapes don't work for me & some others feel the same & some love them I like the print just not how the tapes stick to it.. But Bambino is a very good diaper one of the best on the market..

It looked like he was just saying that, like Attends, Bambino can have issues fitting close to your body, not that it was similar in absorbency or quality or anything else.

Like all diapers, Bambino simply does not fit well on some body types.

It looked like he was just saying that, like Attends, Bambino can have issues fitting close to your body, not that it was similar in absorbency or quality or anything else.

Like all diapers, Bambino simply does not fit well on some body types.

They are low rise on the back if they would just make them 1inch longer they would fit great

• Like 1

I am with Adrian On this one there is NO Attend diaper that is even close to the Absorbency of a Bambino diaper!! & the Teddy hold more then any Bambino as they have more SAP in them. I for one don't order the teddy as I find that the tapes don't work for me & some others feel the same & some love them I like the print just not how the tapes stick to it.. But Bambino is a very good diaper one of the best on the market..

OMG WHAT is HAPPENING??? I had to read this several times, but it's right there! You are actually agreeing with Adrian! This is an unprecedented, monumental moment in the history of this board. While you both often bring up valid arguments with each other, I'm afraid that this has brought my entire understanding of the universe crashing down. This could be compared to Batman inviting Joker over for a beer, or maybe Mario calling up Bowser and telling him "You keep the princess, she's eating all my mushrooms anyway!" What's next? Are you going to tell me that Obama actually was born in Hawaii and they just released his birth certificate for all to see???.....

• Like 1