LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Steps

Prologue

It all started when she was 14. During a sleepover game of Truth or Dare, Sarah was challenged to put on a baby diaper. The leader of the sleepover, Rachael, had a young sister still in Pampers. All the girls were slender enough to still fit in them, but Sarah was the unlucky one who was dared to do it. Or, what she at first thought was unlucky. The minute she put the tapes on, she realized how fantastic diapers felt. The puffiness, the thickness, the tightness, everything. It just felt natural to her.

She showed the rest of the girls that she put it on and, of course, they all laughed. But Sarah was in heaven. Rachael said to throw the diaper away but, unbeknowst to the rest of the girls, she kept them on under her jeans. During the game, Sarah felt the urge to urinate. Without the slightest of hesitation, she just let go. And it felt more amazing than she could ever imagine. She would have moaned if it wasn't for the other girls being there. She couldn't believe she was doing it in front of them. She felt so...naughty.

Sarah kept the diaper on all night, but disposed of it early the next morning. She kept the idea of the diaper in her mind all year until finally, a couple weeks after her 15th birthday, she got the courage to buy herself a package of her own. She bought herself the biggest size of Pampers, which were pretty tight on her. But in Sarah's mind, it felt even better.

She hurried home that day and, as she went to bed, slipped a diaper on. She felt even better than ever. She pushed and out came a considerable amount of urine. She loved how good it felt for it to be absorbed through the diaper. She kept pushing, hoping there was more urine stored up in her bladder. Instead, she heard a loud, wet fart erupt from her bottom. She was unprepared for this. Suddenly, a log began to form in the back of her diaper, and she let out a gasp as it fell to the bottom of her diaper. She spread her feet out and got to her knees as another log came out. It took about 2 minutes for it all to come out. But it felt glorious. She came to her feet and loved the feeling of the diaper weighing her down. She sat on her bed and felt the poop spread across her butt. It was even better than she could possibly imagine. She wanted to be like this forever. At that moment, she decided to unpotty train herself. Eventually, she would be diapered 24/7.

Step 1: First Progress

It had been two years since then. She decided to make her unpotty training process as sliw as possible. She first concentrated on losing as much night control as she possibly could. Then, her parents would be forced to put her in diapers, at least at night.

She would buy the Pampers and use the toilet before she went in bed. She would drink three glasses before, and never get out of bed to use the toilet. She would just go in her bed. Sarah obviously underestimated how long the process would take. It was two weeks after not only her 17th birthday, but also after her last day of high school before summer. She started the process at the end of her freshman year, and she was only months away from her Senior one. Sarah was starting to lose hope, and thinking of other first steps she could take to acheive not only diapers 24/7, but her parent's approval as well. Sarah always dreamed of her mother and father changing her again like she was a little girl, incapable of using the restroom. But the way things were going, Sarah started to think it would never happen.

But sure enough, it did. One morning in June, Sarah awoke to a completly full diaper. It felt cold on her flesh, and was sticking to her skin. She was overcome with joy. She kept the same process going the whole week and, every morning, she got the same result; a completly soaked diaper.

The next week, she eliminated the water. This would be the first thing her parents would restict to try to stop her bedwetting. To her surprise, she still wet herself everynight that week. She had done it; she had become a bedwetter.

The next step was the most pertinent. Although it hurt her to do it, Sarah trashed the rest of her Pampers. Right now, she couldn't risk her parents finding them and catch on to the scheme. That night, Sarah reached into her draw and pulled out a pair of white panties.

Time for the ultimate test.

Step One: The Ultimate Test

The underwear felt loose on Sarah's torso; despite the fact that she still wore them during the day, Sarah was so used to wearing diapers at night that it felt strange to lie in bed with panties on. Despite this, she had no trouble falling asleep.

She awoke feeling wet all over she looked down at her self and noticed the wet spot on her matress. It was soaked. Her underwear was in no better shape, changing from a white color to a dark urine one. She smiled as she striped down. She was a pretty girl; a dark brown tan upon her body, a round and clean face, and a fit and sexy body. And her other "assets" (as Sarah and her friends called them) were stunning as well. She was the stereotypical sexy cheerleader of every male's fantasy.

But she was not thinking of her body at the moment. She was to pleased with her wet bed to really care. She decided to get in the shower and let her mom figure out about her bed and underwear on her own. Besides, she was due at Rachael's in less than an hour. She took a quick shower and headed out in her car to Rachael's. She had a good time chatting with her (the girl's had been best friends since middle school), but Sarah was more eager about going home. How were her parents going to act? She was bubbling with anticipation. Finally, she headed home. She was about to find out how Step One would proceed.

(Note: This story will be very light on dialogue. I want to use this as a chance to improve my descriptive writing. I'll try to keep everything as entertaining as possible, even sans dialogue)

Step One: Reactions

Sarah pulled into the driveway, hardly able to contain herself. She finally opened the door after about 5 minutes of waiting. When she entered the house, she found herself face to face with both her parents. They were both on the couch, obviously waiting for her. They motioned for her to sit down.

She tried to act surprised when her parents mentioned the wet bed. She next tried to feign horror at the realization that she forgot to dispose of her evidence. They asked how it had been going on. Sarah said the thing she had been rehearsing since almost the first night she began wearing diapers:

About a month. I've been able to wash both my clothes and my sheets before you guys have come home from work. But I was in such a rush today...I must of forgot.

Sarah tried her best at this point to look like a combonation of embarassed and flustered. Her parents said that she should have told them right when it started, and they weren't mad. However, they were curious. Sarah had never in her entire life wet the bed, and her developing it so late in life was strange. They had called the doctor and arranged for an appointment the next day. They would get down to the bottom of this. They ended the discussion with hugs and kisses. Sarah loved her family and how caring they were. She knew getting back into diapers full time would not be difficult.

Thr next day, Sarah awoke to her bed once again soaked. Her mom walked in on her right as she was ripping the sheets off. Sarah pretended to look embarassed again. Her cheeks started to glow bright red (she was a really good actor). Sarah's mom went up to hug her. Sarah was even able to make tears fall down her face. Even though her mom thought they were tears of sadness, only Sarah herself knew what they really were...tears of joy.

hey guy, what you have here is very cliché. Now dont get me wrong, a cliché doesnt mean bad, but you are not executing this as well as you could be. you are giving us lots and lots of information, but no substance. I think this you could write a great story if you incorporate some things into your writing style.

First off i think it would really help you with your story if you switched to first person. It is the most rewarding way to write a description heavy and dialogue light story. i think it would add loads to your story if you re wrote it in the first person.

I think you should also let us into your characters head. At the moment she is, in my head anyway, a mannequinn. She has no personality at all, the only thing i know about her is that she wants diapers, she is somewhat manipulative, and that she is, to quote yourself "...the stereotypical sexy cheerleader of every male's fantasy." i would stay away from using things like that. Sure thats ok for a fap story but if you add more details on her personality, dont have here as the sexy robot and your story will turn into an erotic story rather than a fap story. Which is far more interesting and rewarding to read and write.

Tease us. build something up, like what ever you want from this story, build it up. If its to get your main character back to diapers 24/7 then tease us about it. Build it up, get us intersted, have your readers needing to find out if she gets diapers. i would cut this story up and rewrite it. the prologue would end at her wearing the diaper for the first time in her friends house, and i would aim to have it between 1000 and 2000 words long. sounds hard but it really isnt once you get into to the swing of things. and if you invest in your characters from the begining of the story, they will write themselves. Then the next part would end when she was 15 and got diapers again, and again i would make it about 1000 to 2000 words long, they are good size posts and will really get your characters over.

Anyway this is a ok story, you have written it well i just think you could do way better than this. But keep it up

Love the story, hope that there will be alot more.... I would love to see more first person dialog but hay I love the story as is also just can not wait for the next chapter..... I almost did not read the story, but now that I did OH MY GOD, am I glad that I did.....