LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodwill

I recently moved to New England and I went to the Goodwill store in Londonderry NH to try to find some shorts for the upcoming summer.

I was toward the back of the store near the mens clothing (the back left of the store from the doorway) and what did I find? A bin full of adult diapers at low low prices. I snagged all 4 packs of TENA briefs for less than 10 bucks but there were many more packs of other brands available.

Even if what you find there isn't a quality brand, you can't beat 2 bucks for a 12 or 18 pack of absorbent fillers for better diapers.

Now that I've outed this goldmine I probably won't find another deal like that again but who cares? That's the wonder of a Goodwill.

Enjoy.

Goodwill stores and others like it are great places to find diapers CHEAP. You never know what you'll find. It's just not wise to rely on them as your sole diaper purchasing place.

I agree with the above poster. Sometimes there are great finds :thumbsup: other times nothing for weeks on end :crybaby: Best I ever did a at a Goodwill was three packs of old Attends. I once scored 40 packs of generic large dipaers for 2.00 each ( I did not buy them all at once. It was over a sevaral day period ).

Several years back I made a nice score at the local Goodwill I found 240 diapers for around $4.99 pack. Those were just the Medium size. they must have had at least that many in large. To bad those wouldn't have fit me or I would have taken them as well.

Now that I've outed this goldmine I probably won't find another deal like that again but who cares? That's the wonder of a Goodwill.

Enjoy.

I was at a Goodwill onetime with my wife and saw a woman with 2 kids pushing a shopping cart overflowing with adult diapers. I looked around and did not see any more. Boy, was I envious! Couldn't let the wife know though. Just knew that someday I wanted to do that too: push a full cart of diapers to the checkout.

Then it happened. At another Goodwill I found Prevail diapers at $2 a pack and filled a shopping cart full and went through the checkout. Didn't even have to take them all out of the cart. Just one pack and told the saleslady there were eleven packs. Then pushed the cart out to my car and loaded them. Never before had I imagined the courage to really do such a thing. They were not the best diapers, but the price was right!

I'm still a cloth diaper baby, but now I put a toddler prefold lengthwise down the crotch of my disposable and pin on a cloth diaper over to catch leaks inside the plastic pants. No more leaking! At least no leaks untill the disposable is saturated, fully used.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Hit or miss I said, well today was a hit. I was at a Village Outlet Store (Chicago) Diapers weren't even really on my mind, as I have never scored any at this particular store. as I was heading to the door though something behind the counter caught my eye. No wait those are just puppy pads. Oh and Depend men's pull ups ummmm pass. But wait what is that, that looks interesting side of the bag looks like.... but what size and what um excuse me can I see that package, the purple one, thanks. Molicare Super Plus, Large completely unopened and contents fully intact :whistling: yea, I'll take 'em $4.80 I think I can handle that, probably cost $25 to order online So I take my purchase to the register, pretty sure the woman in line behind me comment on my purchase to her husband, but I don't care, I don't know them, they don't know me. As an added bonus, when I get the register I see a sign for an Easter sale, all items 50% off. :wub: My deal just went to 2.40 for 14 Moli's