LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jessica'S First Baby

Guest dammy

Guest dammy

Jessica was 18 and had just started at Kaitin University. She was average height for an 18 year old, had great perky c cups and the silkiest black hair you could imagine. She was a girl the boys would fall over for when she brushed past them in the hallway. She had been the queen bee in high school and was confident that if she wanted to she could be the queen bee in university too. However she had decided that this year would be different, she was looking for a new challenge, and frankly the first week of university had not been looking promising as she had attended classes, and walked the corridors looking for her new challenge.

However in an instant Jessica knew things were about to change as she walked down the corridor towards her dorm room. A girl she hadn't seen before was trying to fight her way into the room across the hall, without any luck the girl fell to the floor sitting leaning on the door with her head in her hands. Jessica stopped walking and watched her for a minute from this distance. What she saw was too much to believe! A young woman, no more than 5 foot tall, more likely shorter than 5 foot, with small feet, no breasts that Jessica could see from this distance, and well, obviously low self esteem, she was nearly in tears over a locked door. Jessica decided it was now or never.

She walked up to the new girl and said "Hi honey, I'm Jessica, is there anything I can do to help you?" the new girl looked up with what was almost a jump of fear or shock and said "um hi yeh I'm um Amy, ah I can't get into my room, it won't budge" she stood up and immediately Jessia could see Amy was only about 4 foot 8ish. Not very tall at all, definantly with no growth or maturity about her at all, and that lack of confidence in the way she introduced herself it was perfect.

Jessica took the keys from her hand and with a little bit of force and a kick opened the door. She led Amy inside taking her hand and leading her over to the bed before pushing her down to sit on the edge of the bed. Amy blushed as Jessica started to look around her room, finding her diary Jessica opened and began to read the last entry.

"Diary,

omg, I can't get used to being at this university, its like I'm invisible, I met the cutest guy today, he sat next to me in lab for a whole lesson and didn't even see me.

So unfair, Jake Stevens, why... Im so not his type, but he's so cute and now I can't possibly sit with him again."

Jessica couldn't believe her luck as she turned back to look at the mortified Amy and say "So Jake hey. Well I think its time I tell you about some changes that are about to occur in you life now that I know your little secret honey." Amy just nodded she should have seen it coming. Jessica was bigger and far more beautiful and there was no way Amy could challenge her and face her leaking the contents of her diary to the entire university and... Jake.

"Good, Im glad you agree." Jessica said "We'll start with some basic rules, there will be more rules as you start to accept me as your new friend. Firstly, from now on you do what I say, when I say it. Every morning you will shower and return to your room waiting next to your bed until I come in and show you what to wear. I will dress you and then you will go about your day under my rules, Is this understood?"

Amy just nodded and then squeaked out a "yes miss". Jessica moved to her wardrobe and dug out a pink dress that she knew would barely make it to Amy's knee, she handed it to Amy and said "change into this, with these" as she handed Amy a pair of thick tights and a training bra. She then handed Amy a pair of sandals and said "get too it, change now".

Guest dammy

As Amy changed into the clothes Jessica picked out of her closet she blushes knowing that they were not hers, they belonged to her little sister, who had no doubt packed them in the hope that Amy might invite her down to stay.

"Good girl" Jess said as she gave Amy a little bit of help to slide on her sandals, she moved to Amy's desk and picked up the keys to Amy's room putting them into her pocket, no intention of ever letting Amy have them back, she took Amy's hand and led her out the door and down the hallway out of the dorm, into the carpark. Getting to her car she opened the back door saying "get in kiddo" Amy climbed in, she couldn't see a purpose in arguing. Jess leant in and clicked the seatbelt into place. She then got into the drivers seat and drove to the local shopping complex. This time letting Amy out of the car she took Amy's hand and led her into a shop, Amy didn't even get a chance to see which shop it was they moved that fast. Jessica suddenly lifted her up and placed her into the metal seat of a shopping trolley, fastening the strap around her waist.

Jessica began to push the trolley through the aisles adding items as they went, nothing seemed out of the ordinary until Jessica pushed the trolley upto an Aisle leaving Amy sitting in the trolley waiting while Jessica went down the aisle and came back putting something into the trolley cart behind Amy. Jessica of course had been down the incontinence aisle and baby aisle buying both drynites and some thick adult diapers which would become the virtual prison for her new baby girl.

• 2 years later...