LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Hear Me Out

here is the deal. i asked the same question on here a while back. and the answers made sense to me. What would you get out of telling your parents? if your parents are open minded, then they may except it, or they may disown you. As far as your girlfriend goes, if you seriously plan on getting really really really serious with her, then maybe you should consider telling her, if you plan on getting married, then you need to tell her at some point. I know its though man, all i want to do is tell everyone to get it off my chest, but i feel it would cause more harm than good right now.

I told my wife when we was dating that I loved diapers and about the whole adult baby scene. She was very understanding then and she still is now. I am not saying it was easy telling her, but it was one of those instances I knew that if I was going to spend my life with her I didn't want any secrets. So if you are planing on telling your girlfriend just make sure first you know who they really are and if you decide to tell them be honest and pour your heart out to them. The parent portion of the question I wouldn't know because I never told them. Good luck with what you decide to do but let us know how it goes.

Only you know what your parents are like. tell them if you think you need to but first consider what you want to get out of admitting this. If you come right out and tell them you like wearing diapers and want to be babied, you may end up in therapy. I doubt that your parents will treat you like a baby though. If you start wetting your bed or pants and tell them, then they will probably be taken to the doctor or hospital for test after test after test, until they find the cause. So once you get though all of that and you end up wearing diapers with their knowledge, it will probably be more of a pity party then a nurturing type of a thing. And once they are convinced you need to be in diapers, be prepared because you will need to wear them all of the time then as well. It will no longer be your choice to wear when you want, it will be 24/7.

Telling your girlfriend has its risks as well, however as everyone has stated here, if you plan on getting serious with Her the honesty is the best policy. You may lose her after your coming out but it will be much better than trying to suppress your desires .

If you do have a significant partner then you should always be honest, as for parents they probably already know if you started before you were out of the house. Though telling them bluntly isn't wise because that just makes you look incestuous, if it comes up then telling them should change nothing.

The more ashamed you act when telling someone about it, the more negative their initial response will be, particularly when it's your partner.

If you act like diapers are this hideous secret that is shameful and embarassing, they will tend to respond to it as such.